Trainer Search

ditpet

Reaction score
there is a working trainer +9 1.2 for uplay ver until mrantifun's gets up and running you can use it in co-op as well by the L guy
I tried that trainer from Lin..., it is unstable. Lockpick and pistol ammo not became infinite with the consumables cheat. And invisibility stucks the mission cutcenes. Had to force quit the game, because totally freeze it.
So you should be patient and wait for a stable MAF product!

ditpet

Reaction score
Hi guys , I wanna let you know that i'm waiting for the 3rd game update hopefully Ubisoft removes some of the anticheats since they saying they will be fixing the game stability and performance if they do i will make a full trainer like the one i made for Black Flag , I hate wasting my time on stupid anticheats since i could be doing something more useful ,I have over 50 trainers which require an update and i think i better spend my effort on that for now instead of wasting it on disabling an anticheats which will require an update again in few days .
P.S i hate disappointing you guys but it is what it is .

MrAnti Kenobi, you are my last hope, Please help us! The imperials are coming!

kyote

Reaction score
I tried that trainer from Lin..., it is unstable. Lockpick and pistol ammo not became infinite with the consumables cheat. And invisibility stucks the mission cutcenes. Had to force quit the game, because totally freeze it.
So you should be patient and wait for a stable MAF product!
Where is theis trainer you speak of?

arreu22

Reaction score
Love your trainers can I make a request?
Any way to unlock all the uplay stuff? Obviously not online, but for singleplayer. I really want my Etzio outfit :D

Demonichell

Reaction score
Can you just make Sync points hack? That's all we want. The rest is cheatable with cheatengine.
Hi guys , I wanna let you know that i'm waiting for the 3rd game update hopefully Ubisoft removes some of the anticheats since they saying they will be fixing the game stability and performance if they do i will make a full trainer like the one i made for Black Flag , I hate wasting my time on stupid anticheats since i could be doing something more useful ,I have over 50 trainers which require an update and i think i better spend my effort on that for now instead of wasting it on disabling an anticheats which will require an update again in few days .
P.S i hate disappointing you guys but it is what it is .

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Can you just make Sync points hack? That's all we want. The rest is cheatable with cheatengine.

well most of the people dont really know how to use cheat engine, So mrantifun will make the same options as the 1.1 version, Or he might added new options idk.

Just wait untill the new patch, he will make an update for the trainer, For now try to play without cheats, Its not that hard, Just explore the map etc....

Wait with the missions :)

ditpet

Reaction score
Where is theis trainer you speak of?
I dont want to advertise another trainers on a trainer website. But if you search it in google, Assassins creed unity trainer. You will find a +9 trainer from that L guy. he is a popular trainer maker, but these never work for me.

ditpet

Reaction score
well most of the people dont really know how to use cheat engine, So mrantifun will make the same options as the 1.1 version, Or he might added new options idk.

Just wait untill the new patch, he will make an update for the trainer, For now try to play without cheats, Its not that hard, Just explore the map etc....

Wait with the missions :)

The game is VERRRRRRY buggy and laggy and unstable and ...... It is impossible to play without cheats. Fighting is too laggy that I dont see when enemy attacks. And the camera handling too. the chararter usually misjumps, and I fell from a top of a church, The guards are better than a Predator or Xenomorph, I move and they are on full alert immediately. The gameplay sucks, thats a fact. That's why cheats must be used, to unballance these errors.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The game is VERRRRRRY buggy and laggy and unstable and ...... It is impossible to play without cheats. Fighting is too laggy that I dont see when enemy attacks. And the camera handling too. the chararter usually misjumps, and I fell from a top of a church, The guards are better than a Predator or Xenomorph, I move and they are on full alert immediately. The gameplay sucks, thats a fact. That's why cheats must be used, to unballance these errors.

Well its might be couse you have low rig, and couse of the poor optimazation :)

ditpet

Reaction score
Oh, and I already discovered every synch points on the map, completed the main café missons and renovated it. It will be boring to do 1-5 minute missions.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Just wait untill Ubisoft optimize the game as it should be, People said its gonna takes 1-2 years, But i think its should take weeks or months, But im gonna to buy new GPU so i might be able to run the game on low atleast with fps of 50-60

GTX 970 4GB

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
If there is someone out there that knows about PC

HERE is a link tell me if this PC case is simple and good for use.

Sorry about the lang, I cannot find a way to change to english .

ditpet

Reaction score
Well its might be couse you have low rig, and couse of the poor optimazation :)
Yes the problem is the optimazation. I can run the minimum, the crowds and church synchro does not slow down dramatically. The game is in a constant fast but short jamming. Several jams shorter than 1 secs. I lowered the graps to minimum, and the res in lower too, but nothing changed. It must be the games fault.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes the problem is the optimazation. I can run the minimum, the crowds and church synchro does not slow down dramatically. The game is in a constant fast but short jamming. Several jams shorter than 1 secs. I lowered the graps to minimum, and the res in lower too, but nothing changed. It must be the games fault.

Yep :)

They had a big fail with ACU, Hope that with gtx 970 it will fix a little bit the laggs.

well my rig isnt that good, GTX 650 isnt even the minimum req, So it probably be the problem.

synox

Reaction score
Yep :)

They had a big fail with ACU, Hope that with gtx 970 it will fix a little bit the laggs.

well my rig isnt that good, GTX 650 isnt even the minimum req, So it probably be the problem.
idk man, i have a gtx 970, with a i7-5820k and 16gb ram.. i can play it with every graphik setting on max with only using my CPU and GPU by ~50-60%

if u get an good cpu and some ram to work with, a gtx 970 should be more then enough to play this game without any lags :)