Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
please fix it almost nothing works

It seems that you did not notice Earlier Posts, MrAntiFun working on a new version trainer, it's not easy at all all defenses. It takes time to get around them. Just be patient and I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Running on MSi OC edition of GTX 980, 16GB RAM and i7-3770 on 3.8GHz, the game doesn't lag in max settings but it still heats up my graphic card like crazy. Note that if you have a similar build or above, AC: Unity is poorly optimized and builds a lot of trash code. If you have v1.2.0 of the game you may notice a small performance increase, at least I did. Still heats up some but that's something they're working on.

Man I can't believe I'm almost at the end of the game in my storyline and I haven't used any cheats except for money :O

Last edited:

Raejyn

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys , I wanna let you know that i'm waiting for the 3rd game update hopefully Ubisoft removes some of the anticheats since they saying they will be fixing the game stability and performance if they do i will make a full trainer like the one i made for Black Flag , I hate wasting my time on stupid anticheats since i could be doing something more useful ,I have over 50 trainers which require an update and i think i better spend my effort on that for now instead of wasting it on disabling an anticheats which will require an update again in few days .
P.S i hate disappointing you guys but it is what it is .

MrAntiFun: Don't even worry about it man. I'd wait till patch 3 myself, especially since they've already announced it. No sense working o na patch only to have it immediately rendered useless again.

To everyone else that just complains before reading. Read the posts before bitching about it. Every time there is a patch, it changes how the cheat works. 95% of the time, it breaks them completely.

tom0902000

Reaction score
You can't just wait for patch 3, ubi doesn't care about PC, i don't think the ******* patch will release in this week

dert

Donor
Reaction score
This is a basic trainer a new and better one with the god mode fix will be added later on after the game get some patches , Please read notice

Hey mrantifun all your trainers are the best of the best i have a request and i think al lot of gamers too when you make a second trainer for assassins creed unity please create seperate godmode and seperate invisseble cheats

Greetings dert

Demonichell

Reaction score
HERE this site will let you know if you can run any game that you want to know
That website is shit, It said I can't run Assassin creed blackFlag and can't run Unity. Guess what? I can run assassin creed unity on texture quality super high and environment super high and I get 20-35 Fps, Cutscenes 10-20 Fps. Trust me when I tell you that nothing besides Trying it for yourself can proof if your computer can handle it. And I'm playing on a LAPTOP.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
That website is shit, It said I can't run Assassin creed blackFlag and can't run Unity. Guess what? I can run assassin creed unity on texture quality super high and environment super high and I get 20-35 Fps, Cutscenes 10-20 Fps. Trust me when I tell you that nothing besides Trying it for yourself can proof if your computer can handle it. And I'm playing on a LAPTOP.

What is your PC specs ?

Demonichell

Reaction score
That website is shit, It said I can't run Assassin creed blackFlag and can't run Unity. Guess what? I can run assassin creed unity on texture quality super high and environment super high and I get 20-35 Fps, Cutscenes 10-20 Fps
What is your PC specs ?
scrn-546e5739_zps3b0f887e.png

Full: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewbepjt5g1trr55/Report.txt?dl=0 Also, this is my LAPTOP, You should see my computer :) If my computer can't handle a game, No computer can. (Currently waiting for a new Power supply, due my new videocards it doesn't provide enough power.)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
As far as I know there is another trainer made by LinGon but still I've got more trust in this site ;)

PedroRavelo1990

Reaction score

Assassin's Creed Unity V1.1 Trainer +5

Options:
Disable Anticheats
God Mode - UnDetected
Inf.Eagle Mode
Inf.Items -Includes Bombs , Potions and Ammo
Inf.Money

Notice:
  • I highly suggest you don't use the God mode - UnDetected unless you need to really bad and instead use unlimited items and potions to refill health , The God Mode - UnDetected Cheat is very buggy at the moment and may require you to restart the game , A fix for the cheat will be added with trainer V1.2 .
  • Activate the trainer and the disable anticheats in the main menu after the game fully load , If you use it on game start up the game may crash!
  • For Eagle Mode first activate eagle mode then activate the cheat and the eagle mode will stay on
Hi i activate the trainer f1+f2 in the main menu then a pres continues and pres f6 but the money doenst increase andt if i press esc the game crash i dont now why

Cloudgodd

Reaction score
I think the funniest posts in all of these posts are the people who do not read any of the other posts...and can't understand why their game is crashing.

Chika

Reaction score
Yep, AS i was saying, Site might be gaving wrong test results...
Yeah, it needs updated, dunno when that will happen, as it was saying the same about a year ago.

It also has a few weird requirements. One being for battlefield 4.
I had, still have (just not in use atm) a pair of 7870's. (You can see them, and my extra gpu here. http://i.imgur.com/ixiy6VD.jpg) It said that I needed a 3GB 7870 to run battlefield 4, when there is no such thing. :p
Now, there is a 4GB R9 270x (which is a 7870 GHz Edition). But that didn't come out until maybe 4 or 5 months after that.