Trainer Search

Romanus Erdi

Reaction score
I got the money cheat to work before crashing
Press F1 and F2 at the main menu
and press F6 before continuing your game.
Then buy something and your money will rise.
It should save your game also.
Now restart the game and the money should stay with you.

tom0902000

Reaction score
for some reason i can't activate f2-f6, it gives me "ding" "ding" windows audio

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
for some reason i can't activate f2-f6, it gives me "ding" "ding" windows audio
Some people say the game updated to V1.2 , For me its still 1.1 , It could be that the game updated for you .

dupa

Reaction score
The cheats are working but when they are activated pressing the "start" (Xbox controller) or the "Esc" (keyboard) crashes the game 100% of the time. You cannot go into menu when the trainer is activated.

PS. I just checked - it crashes the game either way - I tried playing without pressing the Start at all but it still crashes the game sooner or later during normal gameplay.

Last edited:

vanko0o1

Reaction score
guys did you checked your game version with the trainer version?

Klagshamn

Reaction score
I have the same issue as above... I can't activate f2-f6, it gives me "ding" "ding" windows audio. Ive started game first, in when the screen with "continue" appears I press F1 (works half of the time) and wait for 10 secs, after that when im trying other keys all I get is windows "dings". Ive tried different orders and different startup sequels but all gives the same result.

I concur that my version is 1.2.0 so the patch is out.

Anywayz BIG ups for u MrAntifun... I sorted cash and points with cheat engine but im looking forwards to get unlimited items. :)

Ballish

Reaction score
Sigh... Shame, Uplay ****** up and I got a looking for endless update problem, clean Shift+Del removed Ubisoft folder not knowing my save was in there, and now when I was gonna cheat my ass through the game I've gotten the 1.2 update, yay, 10+ hours to ******* waste because Uplay can't get their shit done, guess I'll have to wait another +24 for the trainer to be updated cause I'm ******* furious that I lost that 40% progress in the game...

Rishav Paul

Reaction score
This must be a troublesome game trainer for you Mr antifun it kind of shows but we have faith in you.. yes the game crashes at the menu but there are workarounds.. am sure he will fix it with the new updates and so cut him some slack

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Hah! You too weren't able to get the code that influences skill points, glad it wasn't just because I'm not skilled enough :p I can do infinite money and upgrade points, no idea how to find the code that influences health loss though, and I haven't found the codes yet that influences NPCs being able to detect you. Everytime I'm close to that and enable my value changes the game crashes! Well I hope yours will do better than my own efforts.

aviex

Reaction score
Does not seem to work for me...

I can enable the trainer with f1, but nothing else works, and yes, I did try pressing f2.

Nevermind, just as I thought, outdated trainer, as an update has just happened, I'll just wait.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Wonder if you can create a little mod that allows us to skip the intro :D

Razzor27

Reaction score
Cant wait for the updated one!!! also possible adding skill points?