Trainer Search

ariq016

Reaction score
man game crash didnt work. . .when press f2 game crashed. . .

kyote

Reaction score
For everybody trying to cheat, Money, the upgrade armor thing, whatever they call it, the consumables, ammo. You can do this by using cheat engine. Basically scan the number you see Money, ammo, etc... Then use it a little bit, now search for the new number and keep doing this till there is like only 1-4 left. Add all of them to the below sector by selling all of them and pressing the red arrow. Then select all and change value by pressing enter on them. (Don't do it higher then 9 000 000 For the money) And just do your consumablesaround 8 All and press space so it Never changes. The square in front should get a red cross in it now. And done cheated... (Cheating does not work for the Sync points)
Thank you, after I read this about 4 times I actually got the hang of it and got 9000000 Florence, I bought pretty much the best gear and im killing guard pretty easily now, thanks a lot!

P@rKur

Reaction score
Apparently respected MrAntiFun something not done in the trainer. And when you do, already released a new update of the game. :(

arch.seth

Reaction score
For those of us who can't do the uplay challenges due to "reasons" or play co-op, will there be a way to unlock equipment and what not that're limited to "genuine" players or "lazy" players?

Rahul Prasad

Reaction score
Doesnt work it just plays a windows sound when i press any of the f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6. Any suggestions?

P@rKur

Reaction score
Rahul Prasad, does not work because the version of the game probably 1.2.0, and this version will not release an updated trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , I wanna let you know that i'm waiting for the 3rd game update hopefully Ubisoft removes some of the anticheats since they saying they will be fixing the game stability and performance if they do i will make a full trainer like the one i made for Black Flag , I hate wasting my time on stupid anticheats since i could be doing something more useful ,I have over 50 trainers which require an update and i think i better spend my effort on that for now instead of wasting it on disabling an anticheats which will require an update again in few days .
P.S i hate disappointing you guys but it is what it is .

Smritimoy Das

Reaction score
When the Updated trainer will release..the current trainer is not working properly....please Fix this issue :/

JulienD33

Reaction score
Hi guys , I wanna let you know that i'm waiting for the 3rd game update hopefully Ubisoft removes some of the anticheats since they saying they will be fixing the game stability and performance if they do i will make a full trainer like the one i made for Black Flag , I hate wasting my time on stupid anticheats since i could be doing something more useful ,I have over 50 trainers which require an update and i think i better spend my effort on that for now instead of wasting it on disabling an anticheats which will require an update again in few days .

I totaly understand this :) Waiting for update 3 ;-)

Syperek

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know.

cibiru

Reaction score

thanks for the info :D

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
NO disappointment here. Thank you for our efforts. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help (if applicable).

Danivalentine

Reaction score
doesnt work, i press F1 asfter starting game, but once it hits the title screen and i press any key then f2 it doesnt work. game still runs, but the trainer doesnt work for f2 at the main menu

drewdotexe

Reaction score
doesnt work, i press F1 asfter starting game, but once it hits the title screen and i press any key then f2 it doesnt work. game still runs, but the trainer doesnt work for f2 at the main menu
Because the game version is currently v1.2.. The trainer was made for v1.1. We'll have to wait until Ubisoft releases a new update so that MrAntiFun can do a full trainer since the game still has bugs.

Shravan

Master Donor
Reaction score
Mr.antifun, Thanks a lot for Your trainers, We are waiting eagerly for this new version of Trainer.

Cloudgodd

Reaction score
there is a working trainer +9 1.2 for uplay ver until mrantifun's gets up and running you can use it in co-op as well by the L guy