Trainer Search

seen_bawl

Reaction score
can you please update the trainer to work at the blackbox version, i try it its not working thank you

darkzone

Reaction score
New fix please Mr.antifun can't wait to play with godmode.. And Undetect.. :oops:

s1handler

Reaction score
I do not know, but don't want to patch released for. ..
would be good to have working trainer boss Lord!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I see that people wont stop asking updates....

As i and more people said, MrAntiFun need to baypass the anti-cheat first, Its not easy as he said, Its taking a while. So please stop asking for those updates. Its just annoying....

Be patient you cannot expect mrantifun to make the trainer even tho its taking for a while now.

topbass

Reaction score
yes just be patient.
this trainer wont work on me,so i am using CE for money hacked :D

kyote

Reaction score
yes just be patient.
this trainer wont work on me,so i am using CE for money hacked :D

That's exactly what I did, but i've beat the game now and pretty much played every co-op mission more than 3 times. Co-op missions are so glitchy for me now.

leonheart

Reaction score
mr antifun, this trainer wont work on w8 64 bit? i run it in admin mode n follow the istruction. my game version 1.2.0 does it affect the trainer? ty

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Where are hanging your balls??

Eh... What is this question for ?

Improper words will not accepted on the site, Please read the rules, You can find the full list for the rules HERE

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
where is the new trainer?

As we discussed this in previous times the answer will be the same thing as last time, The Trainer is in build or we would have probably need to wait for the next update, In addition to all, The game has a lot of defenses against cheats and its not easy to get around them all, As MrAntiFun said.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
As we discussed this in previous times the answer will be the same thing as last time, The Trainer is in build or we would have probably need to wait for the next update, In addition to all, The game has a lot of defenses against cheats and its not easy to get around them all, As MrAntiFun said.
Thanks for the update. As always.. we appreciate your efforts.

leonheart

Reaction score
yuhuu, ty

irfanther

Reaction score
the game just updated to 1.2...
when we're making trainer 1.2? :)
I want to know when?

ace7580

Reaction score
the game just updated to 1.2...
when we're making trainer 1.2? :)
I want to know when?

there waiting for patch 3 this week to be released before they make a new trainer o_O so your answer is not yet till that patch 3 is released.