Trainer Search

Cowboy124aa

Master Donor
Reaction score
Need a 1.5 update please. All other version crash even tho i followed the instructions exactly on 1.4 and 1.3loaded the game loaded the trainer. on main menu enabled the trainer and disabled the anticheats and game crashes. then tried it with just activating the trainer and deactivating the anticheat and game cashes after some time. and god mode does not work at all. So please PLEASE update to 1.5 version

Kotamar

Reaction score
What happened to the Inf. Ammo and Eagle mode in V1.4? Just asking cause inf. Ammo would be awesome in all the AC games

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
I know the trainer works and helps me a lot, but you must in when some bugs like, hangs at the time die and others who sometimes does not work right takes more than one minute to activate! It is to upgrade to the current version of the game v1.5.0?
and how to have infinite ammo cheat to hidden blade, the mini beast is not with infinite ammo even heavy weapons that have grenade launchers, every time is annoying to have to go buy more!

mgKeeper

Reaction score
Please, could you update the trainer for v1.5. There is no working trainer at all for that version available.