Trainer Search

Tayvahn

Reaction score
For some reason trainer isnt working even though i have did everything...

WAS

Reaction score
Just beeps at me on 1.0.3 on Win 8. Tried 64bit with 64bit and 32bit with 32bit. Doesn't tell you what buttons to hit so click the buttons, it loads for a bit, then just does a window alert beep at me. Same for 32bit version and game.

You also mention "Make sure it detects the game" how do we do that? There is nothing that says anything of the like.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

jorea143

Reaction score
does any trainer still works on 1.003 64bit GoG version? Please let me know. thankyou

Edit:

Nevermind, the 1.0.2 trainer works with 1.0.3 version. Thanks for the trainer

Last edited:

WAS

Reaction score
does any trainer still works on 1.003 64bit GoG version? Please let me know. thankyou

Edit:

Nevermind, the 1.0.2 trainer works with 1.0.3 version. Thanks for the trainer
I still have not gotten it to work. :(

shaeshaeb

Reaction score
i must be really dumb because i cant get it to work. i don't know how to install it, i don't know how to run it. and i don't know how to open it. and neither of them come with directions...

i also dont have it with steam...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i must be really dumb because i cant get it to work. i don't know how to install it, i don't know how to run it. and i don't know how to open it. and neither of them come with directions...

i also dont have it with steam...
First check your game version and download the correct trainer for it , Then start the game and press then the trainer and then press the required hotkeys.

moyebo

Reaction score
how do you get the trading post to finish building. It does not seem to work

Fallouthit

Reaction score
When i download your Trainer my Anti Virus tells me its Maleware and a Trojane. I Know Trainer is like "Trojan", but your other trainers work fine!!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
When i download your Trainer my Anti Virus tells me its Maleware and a Trojane. I Know Trainer is like "Trojan", but your other trainers work fine!!
you don't have worry about that,it's false positive turn off antivirus(if you have also malwarebytes or antispyware turn it off) and download again trainer

Moltike

Reaction score
YO MAF ! it's saved my troubles ! thanks mate ! Keep it up ! :D

Bladeboy05

Reaction score
That's because 1.0.4. is in beta mode it's not an official update that has been release yet as an official update.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
That's because 1.0.4. is in beta mode it's not an official update that has been release yet as an official update.
Then go back to 1.0.3 because i dont do trainers for beta updates.