Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
That sucks, I guess I can't complain. Thanks anyways. btw I can't get the 1.0.2. to work with 1.0.3. or even 1.0.2.

Notice:

• Trainer may take up to 25 seconds to activate
  • Open trading post for the trading post resources cheat to work

The 1.0.2 trainer is for 64 bit, Make sure you have this OS

downloadmyheart

Reaction score
u added a gamespeed, is it possible to add a zoom hack & tilt-camera hack? btw, the Banished V1.0.2 64bit Trainer +8 work w/ (64bit) Banished v1.04 build 141003 BETA, ty so much, big fun of yours :)

Puppy28

Reaction score
game is updated to 1.0.3, can we get a trainer for the updated version?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
game is updated to 1.0.3, can we get a trainer for the updated version?
Trainer V1.0.2 works fine on 1.0.3 , Just make sure you start game first then the trainer , Also make sure you using 64 bit build of the game .

malique

Reaction score
please trainer for V1.0.4 32bit please, i need it
my current vers is 1.0.4
thank you very much

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer tested on V1.0.4 and it still working fine , So Trainer V1.0.2 works fine on 1.0.2 , 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 .

Vultusmirus

Reaction score
Hi, just tried downloading the 1.0.2 trainer but Norton keeps deleting it thinking it's a trojan. Everyone else here has downloaded it not saying anything about viruses, just making sure it is virus free, thanks. :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi, just tried downloading the 1.0.2 trainer but Norton keeps deleting it thinking it's a trojan. Everyone else here has downloaded it not saying anything about viruses, just making sure it is virus free, thanks. :)

False Positive :oops:

Do not worry, just pause the antivirus and download again [The Trainer]

Vultusmirus

Reaction score

False Positive :oops:

Do not worry, just pause the antivirus and download again [The Trainer]

Thanks hun for the fast response, I will download it now with my anti-virus off. Norton likes playing Big Brother so he blocks everything. ;)

dapmitidp

Reaction score
Is it just my problem but Banished crashes when I activate the trainer?

Kyle9

Reaction score
trainer works ok with v1.0.4 build 141103 but after a little while as your town/village gets bigger and uses more resources, the Inf.Resources, Inf.Houses Resources, Inf.Shops Resources, Inf.Trading Post Resources cheats dont work properly as the infinite amount is well below the value which is uses for larger villages/towns. example firewood locks at 150 but in my save i use well over that around 750 minimum would be better is the value is locked at 9999. Other than that inf health and always sunny works like a charm and fast buiding.

many thanks MrAntiFun

DarkCourt

Reaction score
trainer works ok with v1.0.4 build 141103 but after a little while as your town/village gets bigger and uses more resources, the Inf.Resources, Inf.Houses Resources, Inf.Shops Resources, Inf.Trading Post Resources cheats dont work properly as the infinite amount is well below the value which is uses for larger villages/towns. example firewood locks at 150 but in my save i use well over that around 750 minimum would be better is the value is locked at 9999. Other than that inf health and always sunny works like a charm and fast buiding.

many thanks MrAntiFun
Same here.
If I may suggest: may be it would be better if trainer allowed this values to rise, but not to fall below some point (for example, for firewood: can't fall below 150, but can rise above that by player's actions - produce more firewood :) ).
Nevertheless, big thanks for the trainer, MrAntiFun!