Trainer Search

Kimitza

Reaction score
Well,there are some issues. Managed to play the game like it's stated in the instructions,with x86.exe,untill Kunlun mountains mission. But after that mission,i get error and game stops.
My rig : FX6300,Radeon 6950 2gb,8gb ram,windows 8.1 x64.
Maybe a small update Mr. AF?:)

asfandbabo

Reaction score
need a new trainer.. I cant find any trainer after the may 26th 2015 update please update your trainer thank!
im also looking for fling battlefield 4 trainer but I cant find new fling bf4 trainer after may 26 2015 update

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
It doesnt work....do i have to like, start it from Steam?

If the trainer is the right version for your version of BF4 you need to start the game directly from your origin client, also right-click on the bf4 icon in Origin first and select "Game Properties" and select "Battlefield 4 (x86)" as most trainers are incompatible with the 64bit version of the game. no trainer will work if the legit version of BF4 is run from a shortcut, it must be done through the Origin client.

WardragonTP

Reaction score
If the trainer is the right version for your version of BF4 you need to start the game directly from your origin client, also right-click on the bf4 icon in Origin first and select "Game Properties" and select "Battlefield 4 (x86)" as most trainers are incompatible with the 64bit version of the game. no trainer will work if the legit version of BF4 is run from a shortcut, it must be done through the Origin client.
Oh...thanks :D

JackRabbitSlim

Reaction score
Are there any plans for an update Mr. Antifun?

Really liked your trainer on the previous BF4 update.

wdubbe

Reaction score
Hi there Mr. Antifun, would you please consider making an up to date trainer for BF4 I'd very much appreciate this! :) After the latest spring update none of the trainers on the web seem to work there is one trainer made by Lingon upd 31.05.2015 but unfortunately I can't even get the trainer to launch despite the effort whilst your trainers at the other hand used to work until EA came up with a few new patches..

Kind regards, ;)

Francisk

Reaction score
the training doesnt work in any case, both 32 or 64 bit versions, can you make an update pls?

Alexytousignant

Reaction score
why people are talking about battlefield on steam? o_O it is only on origin? and will it finally get repaired? :O :(

Ermac23

Reaction score
We need the new version of the trainer fling v2.0, please mr.antifun, provides for us!

fazal

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun please make a trainer for john woo stranglehold game thanks & best wishes....

iTomTom

Reaction score
Well, we all know it doesnt works anymore, so what yo use now?