Trainer Search

BasementDweller

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a problem with the Tyranids' campaign: it consistently CTD with a fatal error even when starting a new campaign.
I'm not sure if it is even a trainer related incident but i had no luck in the steam forums.
All the other factions seem to be fine, even went through the usual convalidation of files and obligatory unistallation of the game.
Does anyone have any idea or solution to help me with this?

Oxcide

Reaction score
Any idea why i can only get inf.Morale and inf.Movement working? None of the others seem to work

moltengold

Reaction score
The game has just been updated today, would really appreciate an update on the trainer!

Zalogon

Reaction score
I'm still using the 9665 and its working with the game's hotfix, just make sure to replace the BFG.exe with the one in the trainer, it got replaced with the hotfix.

Stevron

Reaction score
Instructions unclear, nothing is happening, how exactly do I use this?

mityman99

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a problem with the Tyranids' campaign: it consistently CTD with a fatal error even when starting a new campaign.
I'm not sure if it is even a trainer related incident but i had no luck in the steam forums.
All the other factions seem to be fine, even went through the usual convalidation of files and obligatory unistallation of the game.
Does anyone have any idea or solution to help me with this?

it's the trainer. start it without it running, wait a few turns and then save. Starting it from the save should work. I had the same problem and this fixed it.

Joekrismas

Reaction score
it's the trainer. start it without it running, wait a few turns and then save. Starting it from the save should work. I had the same problem and this fixed it.

This works for 2-3 turns then the CTD fatal error occurs again. So doing quicksave after every click is the workaround.