Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
it's the trainer. start it without it running, wait a few turns and then save. Starting it from the save should work. I had the same problem and this fixed it.
is it caused by a certain cheat? , Any details will help get it sorted out , Trainer seems to work fine for me .

Bublito

Donor
Reaction score
is it caused by a certain cheat? , Any details will help get it sorted out , Trainer seems to work fine for me .

I believe the error could come from the Inf.Shield in Tyranids campaign.

Unlike other factions, they don't use ''Shields'' but ''Swarms'' around their ships. It's basically a ''Hidden'' feature. Your ships have increased ''Swarm'' based on your level up to lvl 16, which in turn increase the density of it around your ships (And at the same time, increases the particle effect in-game).

Running Inf.Shield in Tyranid campaign resolve in the game thinking you have a quadrillion (Not actual number just an example) shield / swarm, and thus leads to a game crash.

tl;dr:
Tyranids have particle effect based on ''Shield/Swarm'' value, the higher that number is, the more particle effects are in-game and it is not capped, leading to the game generating an extreme amount of particle effect which in turns leads to game crashes.

Solution?: Try the game without Inf.Shield activated (Restart your game completely, and run MAF Trainer without ever touching the inf.shield) Seems to have fixed it for me.

Atleast that's my theory after testing it and digging into it.

Oh and new update came out a couple hours ago <3

segert

Reaction score
any news on the update?

So i tested all trainers. none seems to work. It does activate. but none of the cheats have any effect.

Last edited:

Bublito

Donor
Reaction score
For those waiting on a proper trainer from MAF this might help you patient a little:

The Renown and Income commands still work (You can get max level and max resources) other commands need to be updated by the creator of the save editor however.

You do not need MAF custom .exe anymore for this save editor to work, im unable to edit the thread since the sub-forums have been closed. So yeah, just download the program and follow the instructions under ''Here's how it works''

So that might help you wait a little, cheers.

Disclaimer: Sorry if Im not allowed to post this, go ahead and slap me behind the head if not (Sowwie daddies)