Trainer Search

spensert

Reaction score
Can I still use the trainer pure only for singleplayer or will i get VAC? Or do I need to start Steam Offline instead of using Steam Online Mode?

tyblank

Reaction score
so im currently playing the game now and all the F1-F12 cheats are working on the latest update. i started the trainer after i got to my fleet screen as the Tau.

tyblank

Reaction score
Can I still use the trainer pure only for singleplayer or will i get VAC? Or do I need to start Steam Offline instead of using Steam Online Mode?

im playing with my steam online and single player. i havent seen anything about being ban BUT!!!! its always use at your own risk kinda dealios

spensert

Reaction score
im playing with my steam online and single player. i havent seen anything about being ban BUT!!!! its always use at your own risk kinda dealios
Alright. I just wanted to push on with the Singleplayer since I got sick rage quitting at the cheating AI even though losing is part of the game but not to the extent this is not Dark Soul

Leopold

Reaction score
Please update 1.7.9962 version (Battlefleet Gothic Armada - Tau Empire)

Nemesis84

Donor
Reaction score
Please update 1.7.9962 version (Battlefleet Gothic Armada - Tau Empire)

Nemesis84

Donor
Reaction score
I have the 1.7.9962 version and I am using the most latest trainer uploaded by mr. antifun (Battlefleet Gothic Armada V1.6.8910 Trainer +9).
1) start the game
2) Go to starmap
3) select the mission
4) once you reach the screen where u need to select your ships, minimize the game, start the trainer and activate your options

works like a charm :)

PS: Do not activate the trainer from the main menu.. It will not work

Andoral

Reaction score
I have the 1.7.9962 version and I am using the most latest trainer uploaded by mr. antifun (Battlefleet Gothic Armada V1.6.8910 Trainer +9).
1) start the game
2) Go to starmap
3) select the mission
4) once you reach the screen where u need to select your ships, minimize the game, start the trainer and activate your options

works like a charm :)

PS: Do not activate the trainer from the main menu.. It will not work
Thanks, most (or even all of them) functions work on last version indeed.

Dopebear

Reaction score
I can not get the latest trainer to work with the latest version of the game.

Game: 1.7.9962
Trainer: 1.6.8910

I've had an older trainer work on the base game months ago. But with the SM + Tau updates, I can not get the latest trainer to work. I've tried both in admin mode, opening the trainer in the Skirmish window, tried having the trainer open before opening the game. I can't think of more. The trainer isn't making any sounds, either. I simply want the 'infinite renown' option.

If I manage to get it working and know why, I'll report back. Otherwise, I'll really appreciate help on this. Thanks.

Reaction score
How do i disable the cheats when i disable weak enemy hp and shield they still are super weak