Trainer Search

eoin

Reaction score
When will this trainer get an update?
he just posted it in the last 24 hours. maybe let him enjoy it a little? in the meantime you can boost your XP earned by editing some of the files in the data folder, you can boost your money using either cheat engine or editing the starting cbills mentioned in this post .

wolfman391

Reaction score
When I try this, I cannot get past the tutorial. It will not play the cutscene where the uncle tells his men to commit treason

conflict within the game files? as Raziel wolf said. As I can not think why its not working. you did only edit startingcbill? like this "StartingCBills" : 100000000,

vegimata

Reaction score
conflict within the game files? as Raziel wolf said. As I can not think why its not working. you did only edit startingcbill? like this "StartingCBills" : 100000000,
Yes, just the numbers. It would just go to a picture of a ship instead of loading the cut scene. If I revert it, I can get the cut scene and eventually head a Merc group. Using Gog by the way. I'll try to reinstall it to check.

dajarvis72

Donor
Reaction score
Even better go to BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\simGameConstants open SimGameConstants.json and find StartingCBills and set it from 980000 to 980000000 never need Cbills again

oh and you can edit all sort of thing in there from Rare weapon chance to mission pay outs

WHen I open this file it is not for the game I am playing. Has A different company name etc...??? Any Ideas???

Vinterthorn

Reaction score
WHen I open this file it is not for the game I am playing. Has A different company name etc...??? Any Ideas???
That's because you're editing constants for a game starting (fresh game), not for the game you're already running (savegame).

LoneLurker

Reaction score
First post just to say:
THANK
YOU

Donation sent. Appreciate someone making this game fun to play rather than just a chore.

galahad_progeny

Reaction score
I think I'm going to put this game away until a Pilot Injury trainer is in place. That mechanic is no fun at all.

LoneLurker

Reaction score
I'm not sure HBS knows what 'fun' means.

They don't even have a "Put the damn mech back together the way it was" button.
Because "search for the busted part and drag it back into the box" is so much 'fun'.
They must love spreadsheets.