Trainer Search

Tiaexz

Reaction score
FYI, someone managed to do the game indirectly by triggering the inbuilt god-mode, funds, morale, etc to work, opposed from the values directly. Might be useful to know as an alternative if there are issues.

Last edited:

Knagar

Reaction score
Don't really need more than the +1. You can use CheatEngine to edit your money, simply change it to look for 8bit values, and with MAFs infinite health, you don't need to worry about heat, you simply run up and punch them to ditch some heat.

Hanrod

Donor
Reaction score
First, Thank you MAF!

The +4 works for me.
At least the functions I use, wich is health and heat.

nexius

Master Donor
Reaction score
The new trainer works! Just make sure run games in administrator^^

storm

Reaction score
all we need now is a higher precision shot accuracy addition and were gtg

d0ct0rd00m

Reaction score
when i use the +4 trainer it only works if i just use inf health, i try anything else and it crashes

darkstar69

Reaction score
First end a Mech turn then activate Heat and Stability cheats

The heat option worked for me yesterday but not today. I cannot remember what exactly i did then for it to work. Could someone expand on the steps for this option? Is it after a single mechs turn or after all of them, i.e. a full round. Is it while in combat or earlier while moving around? Thanks in advance.

weixianimba

Reaction score
Can confirm "No Heat" does not work anymore. Only works once.

Maybe it has something to do with how python changes orginal values once it has been changed/tampered with?

TrdFrguson

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
BattleTech V1.00 Trainer +1
BattleTech V1.00 Trainer +4

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. No Heat
  3. Inf.Stability
  4. Free Shop Items

Notice:

• First start game world and select any Mech of yours then activate the cheat , Now de-select the Mech by pressing Esc on keyboard or select another Mech and switch back , Every Mech you select which belongs to you will have super health and armor , It won't effect enemy Mechs .
  • First end a Mech turn then activate Heat and Stability cheats
  • First go into the shop and buy anything , Then activate Free Shop Items cheat then buy any item again and it will add that item value to your budget instead of subtracting it .

Shop Cheat is not working. I realize this is early in dev. Used your XCOM Trainer.

will

Reaction score
really awkward how you can activate the cheat...but it works

Last edited:

John Burke

Master Donor
Reaction score
Pilot injuries become less of an issue once you have the Argo and fully upgraded medical facilities. Pilots tend to recover within a week then.

Radeksss

Reaction score
if you add infinite ammo will be good i play mostly missle build and ac builds