Trainer Search

1hstts

Reaction score
Okay so pretty much back to editing a weapon cost as stated then...Thanks

You can change the sell value modifier for everything by going to:
BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\simGameConstants
Open the SimGameConstants.json file
Find ShopSellModifier
Change the value to 9 (don't lose you comma though) and you'll be able to get as much cash as you want buying and selling stuff over and over.

dajarvis72

Donor
Reaction score
You can change the sell value modifier for everything by going to:
BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\simGameConstants
Open the SimGameConstants.json file
Find ShopSellModifier
Change the value to 9 (don't lose you comma though) and you'll be able to get as much cash as you want buying and selling stuff over and over.
Again This is for A New game not for one in progress correct? Just changing as posted before has given me more cash than needed, and with the Inf Armor (thx again MrAntiFun) All I need is to upgrade my Guts because they are getting bashed around inside that infinite armor...lol....Luv the game...thanx 4 the input !!!

Ursa Miller

Reaction score
Anyone else getting a crap ton of virus suggestions on this one? I've never gotten them on one of Mr.Antifun's trainers before.
Аs usual, for any mr. Antifun's trainer, my antivirus detect "modified Cheat Engine virus". So, just ignore this warning.

sergi211

Reaction score
guys this is a trainer threat avoid posting about game file modifications

arden01

Reaction score
Latest +4 doesn't seem to work for me.
Trainer doesn't respond when I try to activate stuff and eventually does nothing.

nexius

Master Donor
Reaction score
I will give it a try and follow your instruction, Mr Antifun!
Thank you so much for the work!!

kati170544

Reaction score
You must follow the instructions point to point for it to work. Can be a little bit tricky.

Reaction score
Stability cheat works for the enemy AI also. Unless you hit them hard enough with one shot lol

Edit: Anyone running AVG, youll need to disable your protection, as for some reason prevents the trainer from memory editing even though its on the exception list a long with the entire Battletech folder. I dont have any issues with the trainer at all. Great work MAF!