Trainer Search

Dark Matter

Reaction score
Much appreciated as always MAF, I honestly wanted to not resort to cheating in this game because I am a fanatic of the BattleTech Universe, but this game is ******* me over SO bad its infuriating. Also I would very much LOVE a credits/money cheat. Doesn't need to be a max out cheat like usual, it could be one that just adds a sum amount? like 1mil at a time? whatever is best really. Any other kind of cheat I really couldn't care much for.

yansenscc

Reaction score
Much appreciated as always MAF, I honestly wanted to not resort to cheating in this game because I am a fanatic of the BattleTech Universe, but this game is ******* me over SO bad its infuriating. Also I would very much LOVE a credits/money cheat. Doesn't need to be a max out cheat like usual, it could be one that just adds a sum amount? like 1mil at a time? whatever is best really. Any other kind of cheat I really couldn't care much for.
i can cheat the money using cheat engine

sergi211

Reaction score
amazing job MAF i recomend an option to increase exp rewards /also more salvage to choose will be good

impz101

Reaction score
An infinite turn option is definitely a must for any Battletech trainer.

Draakje

Reaction score
Thanks, just what i needed, the random crits can be a bit annoying.

ungula

Reaction score
Need the injuries to be stopped, holy crap. Even with infinite health and armor somehow my warriors are still getting taken out by injuries that come in so fast and make no sense.
Injuries can be caused by hits to the head, and being knocked down. Also, i do believe crits to ammo stores in any of the torso or head slots will cause a pilot injury as well.

dajarvis72

Donor
Reaction score
-Browse to the following folder:
*YourSteamInstallationFolder*\steamapps\common\
BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\weapon\
-Open the “Weapon_Laser_SmallLaser_0-STOCK.json” file with a text editor, find the:
“Cost” : 20000,
-Entry and change it to a high number, such as making it 10 million, which would get you 1 million C-Bills per sale back in the shop.
Remember to change it back later and always back up any files you edit just in case!

chris the imp

Reaction score
For those that use CE, if you want a quick money fix for the time being just search for the current cbill total you have and change all the results shown to whatever you want and it will reflect that in case you don't want to file edit.

wolfman391

Reaction score
-Browse to the following folder:
*YourSteamInstallationFolder*\steamapps\common\
BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\weapon\
-Open the “Weapon_Laser_SmallLaser_0-STOCK.json” file with a text editor, find the:
“Cost” : 20000,
-Entry and change it to a high number, such as making it 10 million, which would get you 1 million C-Bills per sale back in the shop.
Remember to change it back later and always back up any files you edit just in case!

Even better go to BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\simGameConstants open SimGameConstants.json and find StartingCBills and set it from 980000 to 980000000 never need Cbills again

oh and you can edit all sort of thing in there from Rare weapon chance to mission pay outs

vegimata

Reaction score
Even better go to BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\simGameConstants open SimGameConstants.json and find StartingCBills and set it from 980000 to 980000000 never need Cbills again

oh and you can edit all sort of thing in there from Rare weapon chance to mission pay outs
When I try this, I cannot get past the tutorial. It will not play the cutscene where the uncle tells his men to commit treason

Raziel Wolf

Reaction score
When I try this, I cannot get past the tutorial. It will not play the cutscene where the uncle tells his men to commit treason
Verify your game, if you are using steam (reinstall if using another service), and then edit the values again. BUT MAKE A BACKUP before you do. Your issue is most likely caused by a conflict within the game files.
On an off note, saw you in the FR forums too with the same issues. That's a better place for answers to questions like this.