Trainer Search

kati170544

Reaction score
I've tried to use this and it doesn't work. To my understanding once I start the game and my mechs take the field, I hit the F1 key after I select a mech. When I do that nothing happens and there is no key binds for options 2 or 3. So what am I doing wrong? Do I need to unzip files to somewhere? I'm able to open the V1 but not V4.

you must play 1 round at first, before f1 f2 and f3 work. It may take up to 10-15 seconds before the cheat is activated.

Fedaykin1138

Reaction score
Confirmed trainer works with current steam version of the game (1.0.2-277R).

kati170544's method for using the combat abilities (F1, F2, and F3) works. You have to wait until Turn 2 or later during combat and activate the cheats in game for them to work.

I was able to get the equipment price function (F4) to work using the following steps.

First launch the game and load into a save where you are in orbit around the planet you are purchasing from. This is a fresh launch of the game without the trainer running at all. Once you go into the store then you launch the trainer, once the trainer is active you purchase one item from the store. THEN you activate the trainer option (F4). After the function is activated SELECT A DIFFERENT ITEM and purchase it. You should see your C-Bill balance increase instead of decrease.

Please note that I was unable to get the F4 option to function if any of the other abilities had been active, IE you used the trainer in combat BEFORE activating the F4 function on the store page. I was also unable to get it to work without a fresh launch of the game even if I deactivated and reopened the trainer after using it in combat. The F4 option has to be the FIRST option used on the trainer for it to work, and you can not turn it back on again if you disable it without relaunching both the game and the trainer.

This is the method that worked for me, if someone finds a simpler method please share.

Once again thanks MAF for this great trainer.

sergi211

Reaction score
please avoid posting about game folder files modification because this isn't the goal of this thread

KermitDFrog

Reaction score
Confirmed trainer works with current steam version of the game (1.0.2-277R).

First launch the game and load into a save where you are in orbit around the planet you are purchasing from. This is a fresh launch of the game without the trainer running at all. Once you go into the store then you launch the trainer, once the trainer is active you purchase one item from the store. THEN you activate the trainer option (F4). After the function is activated SELECT A DIFFERENT ITEM and purchase it..

works 100%

qixcrazy

Reaction score
trainer still works fine, I simply start the trainer then the game go into the game hit f2 on first turn then it activates by second turn then use the others if I need em, f3 don't use cause also makes enemy resistant but heat and armor work fine

Nemo888

Master Donor
Reaction score
This game is addictive. It's catching Pokemon with autocannons. Now that I have a Stalker and King Crab it's getting fun.

kati170544

Reaction score
@Alex2106 It works, it just takes very long to activate and remember, you must pass at least 1 round before it works.

MrHopscotch

Reaction score
I've used the trainer, and it works, but only part of the time. I'm not sure what the conditions are that cause it to not function, but the effects tend to be a little inconsistent.

As for features that might be helpful, something that might boost Mechwarrior exp gain or increase salvage could help a lot. Or a way to just plug in "x" quantity of money, exp, etc. Once you get the Argo, the game changes a fair bit and boosting tech and medical points can help a lot with various activities, as would providing for infinite or maxed morale for both in and out of battle benefits.

Klen

Reaction score
Infinite morale should be easy to implement. It would be really useful for getting mech parts as salvage. Thanks for your work mr. antifun!!

tribal_lyon

Reaction score
both of the trainers are pinging with Bitrep A, my system won't even start them.