Trainer Search

vampiregoat69

Reaction score
The trainer just made me and the enemies invincible and made my ammo go to -99 to where I could not shoot at all.

cptdevine

Reaction score
The trainer just made me and the enemies invincible and made my ammo go to -99 to where I could not shoot at all.
Yeah, one of the updates broke things. Hopefully with the announcement of Borderlands 3 enough people will be playing 1 and 2 there will be enough interest in fixing this. Not gonna hold my breath.

Kanoke2005

Reaction score
Started back up BL2 the other day with a Super Randomizer and the trainer. Money, no reload, infinite ammo, health and shields all work still. Havent tried the other cheats yet.

fishyfishy

Reaction score
It will be very nice to update the trainer after Gearbox release the new UHD pack. Can't wait to jump back in!

Deppp

Reaction score
Could you please add a 'Rapidfire' function like in the Trainer from Lin Gon ?
Especially for the element weapons !

Tw1sTeD

Reaction score
Update bump! ^^ Maybe add a rapid fire and speed? Thanks!

Last edited:

Skollus

Reaction score
Yeah, would be pretty cool to get an update on this amazing game

Moriband

Reaction score
WOOHOO finally decided to get back into BL2 and so far i'm having a blast. hopefully MrAntiFun gets enough bumps on this to update it, but hey man, i understand if he doesn't. it's hard being the god of trainers.

Stieven5556

Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to work on the remastered version, but I could be doing something wrong.