Trainer Search

CelticWolf92

Reaction score
When I download it, it says zip file error, just tested a different trainer and it worked and will run. not sure what is going on.

I got it to work, I had to completely disable my McAfee, the new version doesn't trip the antivirus so that's nice.

m4ng3ky0u

Reaction score
you're amazing as always MAF! Thank you you for the newest update trainer!

kanggg

Reaction score
I don't know if the tokens are included in Inf.Resources but Eridium is. And Golden Keys = Easy Unlock.

Grimm0429

Reaction score
when I was playing with a friend one of the trainer codes make the other play have no Ammo

daddysyiff

Reaction score
there's an anti-cheat for ammo and health. Please add the ability to disable this like with the mafia 2 trainer. thanks.

RRevenant

Reaction score
i cant buy any items with inf resources (only 99 of each so i cant get seraph/torgue items)

Grimm0429

Reaction score
Don't Play online/multiplayer, these trainers are only for Single-player games/modes. Using this in Multiplayer mode, might get you banned if you have steam version of the game.

its not on line it a private lobby with my friends that I host from my computer boderland does not on Online .

Last edited:

darkvenas

Reaction score
Hey, guys. Nice job, but I wonder if you could make the propulsion of the super jump high enough to reach the vault symbol in Terramorphous Peak... thanks in advance.

Sabsy

Reaction score
You are awesome MAF. Thank you for that updated Trainer ^^

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
Hey, guys. Nice job, but I wonder if you could make the propulsion of the super jump high enough to reach the vault symbol in Terramorphous Peak... thanks in advance.

Let the tentacle grab you near the gate (with inf health/shield on of course), it will throw you up to where the symbol is.