Trainer Search

Bleuzarro99

Reaction score
The game crashed the first time I used the max health cheat and my health is now permanently stuck at 98 and won't regenerate. I can't pick up health because it says I'm full even though it shows my health is not even a quarter of the way down the bar. Anyway to reset to default or something?

Anthenoria

Reaction score
Are you referring to the CL4P-TP loading loop? If so, I had the same thing happen once after rebooting because I wanted to see how well DirectX 12 worked instead of DirectX 11. It took a LONG time to boot but it eventually did. I changed my settings back to DirectX 11 and haven't had the problem again but I don't know if it actually had anything to do with 11 versus 12.

NOTE: I wasn't using WeMod during this, I think the Devs need to fix a bug or something

I realized that it is the anti-virus that blocks Wemod, once disabled, no more problems

Sophisaurus

Reaction score
Hi, this doesnt seem to work at all for me, Ive followed the instructions and the only thing that happens when I try the combinations is a beeping sound, no XP bonus or anything else I tried.

MaryGane40

Reaction score
MEGA XP doesnt work. it seems to periodically give XP only sometimes

L_R_T

Reaction score
Have you found drop rarity yet? I see some of the paid trainers allegedly have "luck" increase (rare+ items drop) and had been wondering if you would be able to add that yourself? I don't know how to find those things with cheatengine, so I can't help find it lol

papsmear

Reaction score
Can I use this offline and then take that character online without the trainer?

I'm using the retail version and I play online with my buddies all the time. I only use currency cheats though so I couldn't tell you more than that.
DISCLAIMER: I could easily get banned at any moment so it's your call :p

papsmear

Reaction score
Hi, this doesnt seem to work at all for me, Ive followed the instructions and the only thing that happens when I try the combinations is a beeping sound, no XP bonus or anything else I tried.

Have you had any success with getting the trainer working with games other than BL3? On the rare occasion I just need to restart the game and trainer and it magically starts working.

Nesteroid

Reaction score
Mr. Anti Fun,
did I said that you are the man? If not... So, you are the man. Mr. Anti "The Man" Fun.

I mean, thanks!