Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
just tested it today (19-03-2015) and it work good, no problem or messed option. i use it with steam version and dlc season (hammerlock,holodromm,etc..). the trainer work good. only problem is when i quit the game, the game say crash and error problem, but its not a deal as long the save is ok and in anyway i wanted to quit the game.
-launch the game
-start to play (character pov ingame)
-launch trainer
-active cheats (all worked for me, infinite life, oxygen, ammo, max level, money, moon, etc..)
-play...
-teleport somewhere (autosave, or just select quit and "save & quit")
- game crash with long error windows about shit adress blablabla...
no problem, the save is ok for next play ^^
thanks MrAntifun

ps: forget to say, i stop the trainer before make the autosave/teleport or "save & quit" then i quit the game

Bulmafan

Reaction score
Can u make a new trainer so f5 and f6 get max exp and money cheats

Gal3n

Reaction score
Hi Mr Antifun,

trainer is not working for the updated 1.05 version (new Claptrap DLC). Would it be possible for you to update it?

Thank you a lot!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi Mr Antifun,

trainer is not working for the updated 1.05 version (new Claptrap DLC). Would it be possible for you to update it?

Thank you a lot!
Current trainer seems to activate all cheats perfectly fine , What's the problem?.

Gal3n

Reaction score
Current trainer seems to activate all cheats perfectly fine , What's the problem?.

I start the game, alt-tab out, start the trainer, but when I press the "activate" key it gives the error sound... Simply does not activate.

Askiram

Reaction score
Does this not work for anyone but player 1 in multiplayer?

Bii

Reaction score
I start the game, alt-tab out, start the trainer, but when I press the "activate" key it gives the error sound... Simply does not activate.
It's happen to me, too

Bii

Reaction score
Oh no, my mistake =.=! The game work fine with +14 trainer

KJQB

Reaction score
I keep getting errors opening the .zip file. Says that the file is invalid.

wigliff

Reaction score
Me as well.

... \BorderLands The Pre-Sequel V1.00 Trainer +19 MrAntiFun.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

felixthemaster1

Reaction score
Can't seem to open it. Whenever I try to unrar it, it just showed an error and I have to break operation. For both trainers

felixthemaster1

Reaction score
Tried using an online extrator and same result, this file cannot be extracted. I used your trainer for bl2 shame I cant use this one nor can I find a working trainer for bl pre seq