Trainer Search

redster311

Reaction score
I used the trainer once in Zombie mode in private and got a VAC Ban. I would suggest only trying in single player.

for some it is not instant VAC-ban others get it after a few days or weeks. be careful.

EDIT: VAC is enabled in this game.

VictorMercer

Reaction score
VAC is real, I only use infinite health 1 time only solo game. 2 days later VAC. One game cost you the game, for no reason on Solo. Trainer is not working. don't even bother to use it.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
VAC is real, I only use infinite health 1 time only solo game. 2 days later VAC. One game cost you the game, for no reason on Solo. Trainer is not working. don't even bother to use it.
No one told you to use this Trainer online, You used it at your own risk, you should know by far that online cheating is not allowed and the result is ban.

MrAntiFun Trainers are made for Singleplayer purposes only.

clonetrooper

Reaction score
Did someone test it online in the singleplayer? Do you get a vac ban? Because i saw if i go offline im not playing with my own profile.
And i want to finish the training simulator on realistic!!!!.
Its so hard to reach lvl 16. My highest was 11. I want to get that challenge.

EDIT: I did this, i opened the trainer and the game, but in the game i did not press F1 and 2. I activate them at level 10 of the training simulator ON REALISTIC DIFFICUTLY.

After i finish round 16 i got the challenge and i quit the game fast. So i use the trainer only for 10 min. Not for the hole training.
Now only hope i dont get a VAC

Last edited:

redster311

Reaction score
Did someone test it online in the singleplayer? Do you get a vac ban? Because i saw if i go offline im not playing with my own profile.
And i want to finish the training simulator on realistic!!!!.
Its so hard to reach lvl 16. My highest was 11. I want to get that challenge.

EDIT: I did this, i opened the trainer and the game, but in the game i did not press F1 and 2. I activate them at level 10 of the training simulator ON REALISTIC DIFFICUTLY.

After i finish round 16 i got the challenge and i quit the game fast. So i use the trainer only for 10 min. Not for the hole training.
Now only hope i dont get a VAC

Insta VAC. kidding haha, well my friend got VAC-banned just today, he was using the trainer online for 2 days i think, he did not get insta VAC-banned, he just got it today... just don't use it online lol.

clonetrooper

Reaction score
Insta VAC. kidding haha, well my friend got VAC-banned just today, he was using the trainer online for 2 days i think, he did not get insta VAC-banned, he just got it today... just don't use it online lol.

well i only used the trainer for that challenge, just 10 min, not days.
That training was hard. But im happy i finished it. Now i hope i dont get a ban, just for e few min for training simulator solo.
I am busy to get the personal decorator achievement. I got 3 medals to go, 1 is unlock all camoflague of all weapons, compleet all accolades in all missions and 3th is compleet all campaign challenges. Well and that training simulator was 1 of them.

I think i wouldnt get a ban. I didnt used the trainer for days only for a few min and i will finish the rest of the game without trainer. Thats more fun.

But thx for the warns, i read all reply about the ban but i though use it for 10 min in simulator solo. And then quit and delete trainer.

THX MRANTIFUN FOR THE TRAINER.

redster311

Reaction score
well i only used the trainer for that challenge, just 10 min, not days.
That training was hard. But im happy i finished it. Now i hope i dont get a ban, just for e few min for training simulator solo.
I am busy to get the personal decorator achievement. I got 3 medals to go, 1 is unlock all camoflague of all weapons, compleet all accolades in all missions and 3th is compleet all campaign challenges. Well and that training simulator was 1 of them.

I think i wouldnt get a ban. I didnt used the trainer for days only for a few min and i will finish the rest of the game without trainer. Thats more fun.

But thx for the warns, i read all reply about the ban but i though use it for 10 min in simulator solo. And then quit and delete trainer.

THX MRANTIFUN FOR THE TRAINER.

you prolly wouldn't, just be careful, and good luck with the achievements.

dr.ahos

Reaction score
Hi,

can you update this trainer for game update 3 (version 1.05) ????

VictorMercer

Reaction score
any VAC bans from playing offline campaign only ? I was thinking that the Steam event preventing modding the files of the game itself even when you play offline but your steam is on.

Slay3r97

Reaction score
any VAC bans from playing offline campaign only ? I was thinking that the Steam event preventing modding the files of the game itself even when you play offline but your steam is on.
No. You can play Singleplayer safely ;) VAC is not working on SP

I

iRei

Is it really safe to use it in online Singleplayer? (Solo) I just want the realistic achievements.

Proma

Reaction score
MrAntiFun!!??

If you think that somebody like fighting overpower bosses(trying to defeat them in many different ways without success all the day or few days) or gained a resources/experience levels by a loooong borrring way you are wrong...Your trainers make many of the irritating/boring in-game solutions not so irritating...You should change a name to MrMegaFun...

mcouillard101

Reaction score
can you add ultimate upgrades point pls? or mega xp?
you don't need a trainer for that.
In the safehouse, go to the data console, in the upper left corner is a button that launches Dead Ops 2...
highlight that but instead of clicking it, press and hold L1, L2, R1, R2, X and Y (on a controller obviously--I'm not sure what the keyboard presses are, I only use a controller)
This will bring up a cheat console
enter: MANIFEST

this will give you 100 Resource Kits for your upgrades
you can do this as many times as you want

Wulfruna

Reaction score
Hi, if I use Steam in offline mode to use trainer for campaign, will it unlock the achievements?

Thankyou and thanks for the hard work

Slay3r97

Reaction score
Hi, if I use Steam in offline mode to use trainer for campaign, will it unlock the achievements?

Thankyou and thanks for the hard work
Why do you need to use steam in offline mode? If you using trainer in campaig it will not give you ban. Ban working ONLY for multiplayer. And yes, it will unlock

Wulfruna

Reaction score
Why do you need to use steam in offline mode? If you using trainer in campaig it will not give you ban. Ban working ONLY for multiplayer. And yes, it will unlock
They don't unlock, it turns out offline campaign and connected campaign are separate. When you're playing campaign and connected to Steam you are playing it connected, so just be careful with your account dude

ditpet

Reaction score
My health still goes down, and I get hit (red line on the edge of screen), the Inf health is of course, activated. What could be the problem?