Attachments

• Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars (Steam) Trainer Setup.exe
    74.1 KB · Views: 13,263
  • Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars (Origin) Trainer Setup.exe
    132.9 KB · Views: 2,796
Last edited:

Akuzed

Reaction score
This does not seem to work. As per the request thread, I launched the game from the Origins launcher, and not from the desktop, and all I get is a ding sound. When I alt tab out, I see that none of the boxes have been selected. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Edit: I was in fact, doing something wrong. I figured it out.

Last edited:

chris

Donor
Reaction score
This does not seem to work. As per the request thread, I launched the game from the Origins launcher, and not from the desktop, and all I get is a ding sound. When I alt tab out, I see that none of the boxes have been selected. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Edit: I was in fact, doing something wrong. I figured it out.

do share it with us as what you've done to solve the issue, so others could also have other information of what you have done :)

Akuzed

Reaction score
My apologies. I didn't follow the proper steps of opening up the game from inside the Origin client. Total user error on my part.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
My apologies. I didn't follow the proper steps of opening up the game from inside the Origin client. Total user error on my part.
no worries now we know most command & Conquer games or any other origin platform games require to start from the platform itself instead of start from the shortcut in order for the trainer to work

Bjerrn

Reaction score
Hey MAF, I'd really appreciate it if you could add a God Mode option for troops/buildings, because I've completed the first two campaigns and now I'm stuck at the Scrin mission where you start with only a Mastermind (or w/e it's called) and two shitty tanks and I can't survive no matter what I do. I've really enjoyed your trainer so far though.

Kobra

Reaction score
is this for the steam version or any 1.9 version

trinity666_123

Reaction score
for some strange reason this is a trojan when i try download it kan's wrath worked fine just not this

oilver2003

Reaction score
can you add invincible units as a option in cus i what to play the game but im get my ass handed to me all the time so can you add it in thx

Firestar4500

Reaction score
wish their was a god mode, so the missions you have limited units can be done to the fullest extent possable

trinar

Top Donor
Reaction score
there was a trainer for some older version of this game, where there was a plasma shield that regenerated almost instantly, that would be cool to have in this trainer

crawford4152

Reaction score
when i got this thing running it crashed on me so i rebooted and now my game says this message saying "This application is not compatible with the installed operating system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or better." i looked everywhere and to no success the only option left it seems would to wipe the entire comp clean or just put it in storage somewhere