Trainer Search

N377

Reaction score
Its possible to see updated trainer any time soon but you should expect it to be released later than that as MrAntifun is busy catch up all game update as he is the only staff who programming it and just come back from long break. Maybe late this year or early next year...
Zzzzzzzzzz.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
I think MAF is very busy in RL atm...so hope we get updates for the most popular Games next time (There are so many Trainers outdatet atm)

akiraekey

Reaction score
Are you serious? I hope it is joke.
Im not joking.. neither sure about it... people pressure MAF but still he cant catch up all game update... i think we should step back and let MAF alone with his job as he just come back... so we shouldn't expect it released too soon instead just wait... whoever want to get earlier than that should find somewhere else... thats why im expecting next year... if you are lucky... maybe MAF would start with CoH first and upload the trainer soon... if not... you know what to expect...

NoSmarties4U

Donor
Reaction score
Im not joking.. neither sure about it... people pressure MAF but still he cant catch up all game update... i think we should step back and let MAF alone with his job as he just come back... so we shouldn't expect it released too soon instead just wait... whoever want to get earlier than that should find somewhere else... thats why im expecting next year... if you are lucky... maybe MAF would start with CoH first and upload the trainer soon... if not... you know what to expect...
i think so too :) but do have any idea where i could find a trainer for CoH 2 newest update without paying for it? :)

TsarHunter

Reaction score
Everyone just calm down! MAF will get to it when he can. Repeatedly asking and demanding is not going to help. Have some respect and just wait. I am sure he will get to it.

N377

Reaction score
Everyone just calm down! MAF will get to it when he can. Repeatedly asking and demanding is not going to help. Have some respect and just wait. I am sure he will get to it.
And i'm not sure.

mrdutcher

Reaction score
would love an update on this one :) already seeing MAF being super busy atm :p keep up the good work!