Trainer Search

groninger-nl

Reaction score
What do you mean by saying that the problem is the game ? The trainer hasn't been updated to the most recent game version so I don't see that the game is the problem..

the trainer activates and the cheats but if i going to play it it crashes the game but the cheats are active

Ramadhana04

Reaction score
the trainer activates and the cheats but if i going to play it it crashes the game but the cheats are active
Well that's because the trainer hasn't been updated yet to the recent version of the game. The trainer is old but the game's version is new so that's why it crashes

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
An update would be cool....but if u guys cant wait, just use the Cheatengine with the table for that Game (just search for it in the Net) ! Otherwise just wait ;)

Ramadhana04

Reaction score
I've been watching MrAntiFun's facebook and he still posts some trainers. I asked him a couple days ago and he said he would make the new trainer for CoH 2 probably on the next day. But it's been 2-3 days and yeah... I think he already gave up on this game, without the trainer the game aint fun for me. I'll probably just uninstall it again. Waste of 24 hours download :(