Trainer Search

Ramadhana04

Reaction score
New update came out today. Does the trainer still work with the newest update ?

eleni_spyrou

Reaction score
I am using the trainer on Skirmish but my rank stays the same when I finish the match. Does this happen with anyone else?

Fanblade836

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun, could you update the Company of Heroes 2 trainer to the new latest version? Please, and thank you very much for all of your hard work! I admire the trainers you create very much!

MietekPL

Reaction score
Hello, I have a great favor MrAntiFun you can improve / make trainer to version 4.0.0.20489 . Much about it please.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
pplease update the trainer for new version of the game on steam!!! v4.0.0.20489!!!

ambrios

Reaction score
no need to ask for update ... trainer still works wil the latest patch ... really good job MrProFun :) and to others .... why u dont try the trainer before you post?

Joe McGuirre

Reaction score
Hi, I Tried the latest trainer on my Company of Heroes 2 in Steam... I pressed every key, It`s not working and it comes to a point where the game just crashes. I tried the Trainer on the Campaign but still the same. Games version is 4.0.0.20546. If it is possible to update trainer, that would be great. Thanks!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi, I Tried the latest trainer on my Company of Heroes 2 in Steam... I pressed every key, It`s not working and it comes to a point where the game just crashes. I tried the Trainer on the Campaign but still the same. Games version is 4.0.0.20546. If it is possible to update trainer, that would be great. Thanks!
You using Company Of Heroese 2 V4.0.0.199654 Trainer +7 ? , The person above you said it worked fine for him .

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score

If you are running the latest version of CoH2, then the latest trainer still works for that version.