Trainer Search

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
They just released CoH v2.700.2.43 and an Eastern Fronts mod. MAF could you look into an update for these new changes?

Organism_1024

Reaction score
Hi, I have been using your trainer for many years, (it´s great btw), but recently Relic decided to update the game to a new version (V2.700.2.43 in Steam) and your trainer doesn't work now. I wonder if you have thought to update your trainer, I know this is a very old game, and I assume you are using all your time to make trainers for new games, but it's just that your trainer is the best and there is a huge community out there that still plays COH. Also I want to thank you for your work, I think it's great. Thanks in advance. (Sorry for my bad english)

tangina23

Reaction score
**** im tired with this , im leaving mrantifun now , youre not fixing your trainers im done with it , im your patreon im leaving now

Spiffo

Reaction score
f**k im tired with this , im leaving mrantifun now , youre not fixing your trainers im done with it , im your patreon im leaving now
It doesnt work like that, People request hundreds of fixes/new trainers, And its only being worked on by 1 man, It takes time for MrAntifun to have a look at these requests

Wiendra

Reaction score
the game is update to the version 2.700.2.43
can you update the trainer same as the new version CoH NSV(2.700.2.43)?

Reaction score
Of the ones I have tried, only F5,6,7&8 work. I also don't get the 'trainer activated' message when pressing F1. I do get the windows error 'bing' when pressing F1

Reaction score
I have tested them too. They seem to work just fine. If you're having trouble activating the trainer, try to close it and then open it again while you're in the game.

Reaction score
Having tested, I can't get the trainers to work. Still getting the MS error beep when pressing the F buttons, I get trainer activated message and box ticked occasionally but it doesn't do anything in game, I am running the Blitzkrieg mod.