Trainer Search

Reaction score
i´m having a problem with the trainer. the pop cap cheat and command points cheat doesn´t work in campaign mode. any advice??? the rest works fine. my version is 2.700.2.42.

Last edited:

FANTASMA

Reaction score
I have Company of Heroes v1.0.0.10332, this trainer will work for this version? Or should I make a request?

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have Company of Heroes v1.0.0.10332, this trainer will work for this version? Or should I make a request?

Neither trainer available will work for that version. You can see the versions that the trainers are intended for in the first post of this thread (where you would download the trainer).

Reaction score
the pop cap doesn't work in campaign mode this is know as far as I care doesn't need to be fixed on some missions you don't have access to commander tree's so command points are useless on those missions.

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm almost positive that MrAntiFun is aware of this issue with all the "pop cap feature doesn't work" posts.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm almost positive that MrAntiFun is aware of this issue with all the "pop cap feature doesn't work" posts.
The cheat isn't unlimited pop , When you start a new game the pop limit would be 30 i think , This cheat make it 125 or 150 , I forgot exactly how many .

pimpghost

Master Donor
Reaction score
The cheat isn't unlimited pop , When you start a new game the pop limit would be 30 i think , This cheat make it 125 or 150 , I forgot exactly how many .

Yea I was just saying that you probably are aware of all these people saying its not working, cause one by one they are posting the same "pop cap" post.

Ranger-sonix

Reaction score
Hi first thank you about your trainer but why it's can not work on multiplayer?

Galnasvensken

Reaction score
I only get the Reveal Map and Instant Recruit working, everything else does not work :(

Suggestions anyone?

Illya Van Hoof

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here and a complete noob when it comes to using trainers. How does this work? I can't get the trainer and the game on screen at the same time. What do I have to do? Can you guys help me out? I appreciate it.

Grtz

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here and a complete noob when it comes to using trainers. How does this work? I can't get the trainer and the game on screen at the same time. What do I have to do? Can you guys help me out? I appreciate it.

Hey, You just need a little guide how to use the trainer :)

When you open the game it might be in fullscreen like very game, What you need to do is or pressing Alt+Enter to minimize your game window, Or pressing Alt+Tab, After that you should get into your desktop :)

After you done all this, Just open the trainer, Press F1 to activate it, Then activate the other option's, Importent thing, Check your game version, Make sure you are using trainer that match to your game version.

ayne

Reaction score
Having two issues. I cant activate any of the other cheats besides for instant recruiting and fog of war. Secondly every time I exit the game screen by alt tab or some other way, the game display crashes and I cant return to the game. Big problems for using this cheat. Unsure why this is happening. Correct version and all.