Trainer Search

Hunak13

Reaction score
When this trainer updates i hink I'll donate some money for every trainer that works for me

mormann

Reaction score
Is the Max Units Cap suppose to give u the max of 125 or is it the max unit cap for the mission because so far it doesn't seem to have an affect.

II Vortex II

Reaction score
Btw guys this trainer works with mods to :) plus just wanted to Thank you MrAntiFun for making an amazing trainer that actually works and i don't have to pay anything thanks :)

Some_Cheater

Reaction score
I pressed all of the buttons, none of them actually worked, and my munitions and manpower and gas stayed at 0.
I need some help. I'm starting to think this is a
waste of space.

II Vortex II

Reaction score
I pressed all of the buttons, none of them actually worked, and my munitions and manpower and gas stayed at 0.
I need some help. I'm starting to think this is a
waste of space.
Are you Starting it when the game starts? (ps) This Amazing trainer only works Skirmish mode not online or single player)

II Vortex II

Reaction score
Hi guys i was just wondering does this trainer work on single player because every time i try the game just crashes it works on skirmish no problems but not on Single Player Any help would be great

gerg23

Reaction score
y cant activate the active trainer? the game was v2.7, and nothing wrong, y cant activate the trainer?

Damien Hex

Reaction score
i keep getting Network Error when trying to Download it, no matter what i use, Modzilla, chrome, or IE.