Trainer Search

kliu19913

Donor
Reaction score
Hey MrAntifun can u please add some more options to the trainer plz? unlimited population, able to call more special troops such as pershing heavy tank or tiger ace

Dom Moses

Reaction score
for some reason my game version is version 2.602.0 and I have no idea how to update through steam as it says there is no update needed?
Edit never mind didn't see the new steam version one hiding in my game library here goes another 6 hour download -_-

Last edited:

alpalia

Reaction score
for some reason my game version is version 2.602.0 and I have no idea how to update through steam as it says there is no update needed?
Edit never mind didn't see the new steam version one hiding in my game library here goes another 6 hour download -_-
if you have the dvd/retail version its still on 2.602 , only the steam version is "new steam version" and update with steam auto-update. (even with dlcs the dvd version is lock at 2.602)

you cant reach 2.700 with retail/dvd version of the game.
if i remember good, you can put the dvd key on steam for activate the game on steam under "new steam version"

cfrcgr

Reaction score
Yes the site is good but it is difficult to find a game with the same version that is needed, even in Russian This site is a favorite because I'm from Siberia

kliu19913

Donor
Reaction score
hey mate is there any way to get one more option for the trainer? able to spawn more than 1 special unit eg king tiger tank or pershing heavy tank ?

SinuousSnake

Reaction score
Hey there, first of all thanks for the trainer, this is really awesome. I'm very interested in the maphack part of the trainer, but when you use this in multiplayer automatch the game is somehow detecting it because it keeps giving me losses even though I am winning - I won 2 games as US in 1v1 automatch and as you can see here, the game recorded those wins as losses.

Is there any way you could make a DLL injector version of JUST the maphack, and possibly keep the fog of war, but reveal enemy units within it, as opposed to revealing the whole map as is in the trainer atm? Here is an old CoH DLL injector maphack that worked flawlessly in CoH before the game moved to Steam - sadly it's not been updated, so I thought I'd link you to it as it might help, if you were interested in making a maphack usable in multiplayer.

Anyway, thanks again & I hope you consider my request, it would be greatly appreciated by a lot of people in the CoH community!

SanchoPanse

Reaction score
very thanks)))))) please update coldown))) please coldown V2.700.2.42
please bro)))

mattreck

Reaction score
wow do you make all these trainers?. nice work... but i had a glitch with explosions blacking the screen out except around the explosion, might need a fix.

Last edited: