Trainer Search

yannick1972

Reaction score
Tell me, how do YOU not pay for it? It is a pay for use program.

Install the new version, start it, upon start up its gonna pop up that window go pro, you click on the X to close it,, then you access the WeMod.

You select the game you wanna play, click the GAMES, then select the games in this case its Control. If the game is not there its gonna tell you, you need to put in the start up of the game inside the box and you can start the game directly from WeMod, after that control alt delete to go back into your desktop and click WeMod again then select your cheats, F1 F2 F3 its that easy and its free.

I am not sure if its going to stay free, if at some point we will have to pay, i think Wemod is pretty damn cool as an app, but its not prefect the cheats for Control did stop working at some point so there you have it.

But i am not going to pay 10$ per month for this if at some point it because $$$ there are plenty of other places to get game trainers for free.

I am not sure if others will jump on this WeMod thing like Fling, and other people creating trainers.

For anyone else Wemod you need to play around with it a bit, i find it amazing so far and Free. But will not pay one pennie to get this

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Tell me, how do YOU not pay for it? It is a pay for use program.
All cheats in WeMod are free to use with hotkeys. If you want to use interactive controls you must subscribe to Pro.

NateMan74

Reaction score
where do you get the dx12 trainer? idont want wemod crap

DrT

Reaction score
Trainer laucher normal pleace !! T.T

transf

Reaction score
I was skeptical of the new launcher at first, but I must admit, it's nice not having individual .exes anymore and a UI that is actually from this decade. And the functionality of the old trainers (activate with Hotkeys) is equivalent to what you can get with WeMod for free.

C0rnH0lio

Reaction score
im having issues where when i launch the game from the wemod even if not using any cheats my game freezes and quits. this doesnt happen when launching from epic. anyone else have this? running the dx12 version also.

papsmear

Reaction score
im having issues where when i launch the game from the wemod even if not using any cheats my game freezes and quits. this doesnt happen when launching from epic. anyone else have this? running the dx12 version also.

I never launch from WeMod just to be on the safe side. For now it seems safer to run the game and tab over to the WeMod play button

arefsanandreas

Reaction score
wemod is not free.
for example in one of their trainer inf heath is free and others like inf ammo and armor.
you must pay for it or you cant use them.
i used watch dogs 2 and it was useless.
then i decide to remove it .

mranfun work is awesome but wemod nope i dont think so.
in the future maybe they decide to add donation key not pay money for use full cheat.
((((((((like the Mighty mrantifun ))))))))

Last edited:

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
wemod is not free.
for example in one of their trainer inf heath is free and others like inf ammo and armor.
you must pay for it or you cant use them.
i used watch dogs 2 and it was useless.
then i decide to remove it .

mranfun work is awesome but wemod nope i dont think so.
in the future maybe they decide to add donation key not pay money for use full cheat.
((((((((like the Mighty mrantifun ))))))))
All cheats in WeMod are free. You must use the hotkeys if you are not a Pro member.

patatoeses

Reaction score
I don't want to install another program, old trainers were fine, we never looked at anywhere other than your trainers.

Perhaps we'll have to..

Furiant

Reaction score
Re: the DX12 trainer, everything seems to work for me, but I still get one-shotted by bosses or lieuts. I'm guessing it just replenishes health to full upon taking damage, but if the damage is greater than your health pool, you die anyway. Be nice to have true invulnerability; those one-shots were the reason I decided to use a trainer in the first place.

Re: WeMod, I tried it for BL3 and so far I like it. I bought a year sub and forgot about it. Now the modders get paid something.

david42

Reaction score
i have on but cant remmber were i got from

wyclefcupcake

Reaction score
will there be a new update for the DLC that was just released called "the foundation"? i loved your previous trainer for this game!