Trainer Search

doggo247

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering if anyone is working on a trainer for this game? Things like infinite lives etc, I saw there was another post asking but that was begun in 2017 so yeah :)

MasterMind974

Reaction score
That would be awesome, especially if there's an infinite time cheat for the time trials when we go to levels we already finished.

doggo247

Reaction score
That would be awesome, especially if there's an infinite time cheat for the time trials when we go to levels we already finished.

Yeah exactly would be real handy, like I like I do enjoy the game as it is but sometimes I don't wanna have to rush

Sireshades

Reaction score
also, for anyone who fiddles with cheat engine, ive found that lives are tied to multiple 4byte values, and locking them will crash at the end of the lvl, will try to simply change them and keep you updated
Update: There are only 2-4 byte value for lives (The first time i found many) it seems messing with these values and locking them are safe so far, will keep updated.
Update: 4-4byte values for wumpa fruit, locking them at 99 makes you get a life each time you collect fruit. 2-4byte values for aku aku mask, 0=no mask 1= 1 mask 2=2mask 3=3 mask, changing this value to any state when you have na mask grants invulnerability, however running into enemies/boxes doesnt damage them.

Last edited: