Trainer Search

kometax

Reaction score
In 2.5.2 fast construction, player age and god mode aren't working.

El Bearsidente

Super Donor
Reaction score
2.6.2 works in 2.6.3. Start your game, load into your save, fire up the trainer, done.

I was wondering about one thing, though. Would it be possible to add an option for research/tech points? IMO, tech points would be more beneficial than fast construction.

That said, fast construction works, but it only in the counties that you control yourself.

Last edited:

Commanderld

Reaction score
It doesent work. I start the game, load my savegame, then start the trainer, press F1, F5 F10 and F11, not more, and in a few days later, it crasses and says c2 doesent work allright. I have try it five times, even the same ending. Or do I something wrong?

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
It doesent work. I start the game, load my savegame, then start the trainer, press F1, F5 F10 and F11, not more, and in a few days later, it crasses and says c2 doesent work allright. I have try it five times, even the same ending. Or do I something wrong?
Start the launcher, start the trainer.. go in your game .. unpause game and wait a bit til it makes the first autosave .. and then and only then activate the trainer.

M. Khan

Reaction score
No Revolt Risk isn't doing anything for factions declaring war on you. May just want to change it to a +1000 opinion modifier for everyone to your character. Otherwise, works well.

Lord Snow

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I didn't expect v2.6.2 to work for 2.6.3 or maybe it was meant to work. Either way, Thank you so much.

Jasinn

Reaction score
2.6.2 works in 2.6.3. Start your game, load into your save, fire up the trainer, done.

I was wondering about one thing, though. Would it be possible to add an option for research/tech points? IMO, tech points would be more beneficial than fast construction.

That said, fast construction works, but it only in the counties that you control yourself.
Open up your console, type techpoints to add 1000 points of tech's points, also you can type max_tech to get all the technologies.
No Revolt Risk isn't doing anything for factions declaring war on you. May just want to change it to a +1000 opinion modifier for everyone to your character. Otherwise, works well.
Upgrade your state diplomacy through add_diplomacy [charid], you can easily then get a huge opinion towards you.

Vanity59

Reaction score
Is there, or, does this trainer need an update? 2.6.2 seems to keep getting flagged by Windows as malware and it automatically removed. I tried disabling all my anti-viruses and attempted to start the game and apply the trainer. It didn't work. Anyone else having issues with this trainer besides me?

erbkaiser

Donor
Reaction score
As others posted, an updated for 2.7 would be appreciated if you have time ☺

leikxd2

Reaction score
Mrantifun already exited a new expansion of crusader kings 2 and it would be good that you update the trainer

Fkrushsykes

Reaction score
Is there, or, does this trainer need an update? 2.6.2 seems to keep getting flagged by Windows as malware and it automatically removed. I tried disabling all my anti-viruses and attempted to start the game and apply the trainer. It didn't work. Anyone else having issues with this trainer besides me?
For that you gotta manually go into your firewall and select the blocked application and "allow" it into your system
Windows has been detecting it as a problem for the last month and a half now so Yeah ;/