Trainer Search

justbeit

Reaction score
Doesn't work with gog version fellas, I've just tried three times to be sure and nothing happens except a windows sound which indicates that it doesn't work :(

Naranja Limones

Reaction score
Tested all 3 options, they work as they should.. it needs one more though.That TIME STOP option, since the most important grade in the game is P and not A+, you also have a P sign on the flag after, so is all about that time.I've tested on that forest at the start, replayed like 10 times and at some point i've managed to make it with a P grade.Would be insane to have that option as well, all the best!

For example at TREETOP TROUBLE , my time is 1:19 for a P grade.For A+ is around 1:30.

I'm pretty sure you get P if you don't make a single attack throughout the whole level. P stands for "pacifist" or something.

Bronzekk

Reaction score
I love you long time! You are the best! You are a damn machine! I appreciate your work from the bottom fo my heart.

archilion

Reaction score
Thanks, working fine with the GoG version but not on the windows 10 / Store version :(

FNG

Donor
Reaction score
Does this work with the "Play Anywhere" Windows version?

UPDATE: Tested, the answer is no.

Windows version, please.

Last edited:

Rayzuke

Reaction score
Cuphead V10.1.2017 Trainer +3 // Steam

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Inf.Super Meter
  3. Inf.Coins

Notice:
  • First get hit once then activate god mode
  • First use super meter once then activate super meter cheat
  • First open shop then activate coins cheat then close shop and open it again
Goood

nealosis

Reaction score
I wish there was an option to specify hitpoints :( . I don't want infinite health, just a boost. If I could start certain matches with 10 HP instead of just 3-4 then I'd enjoy this game much more.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I wish there was an option to specify hitpoints :( . I don't want infinite health, just a boost. If I could start certain matches with 10 HP instead of just 3-4 then I'd enjoy this game much more.
There is :D