Trainer Search

jasuuu

Reaction score
I try to install the mrantifun trainer but it only lets me use the Fling trainer. Why?!?

Animorph

Reaction score
Is your trainer and fling's rhe same? Because I only see fling on WeMod

alan222333

Reaction score
I'm having an issue, if you use the unlimited health you cannot defeat police or other enemies using your hands, wire or mantis blades, it gives them unlimited health too, switch to weapons and its fine.

Using Steam.

aabw

Donor
Reaction score
I'm having an issue, if you use the unlimited health you cannot defeat police or other enemies using your hands, wire or mantis blades, it gives them unlimited health too, switch to weapons and its fine.

Using Steam.
same problem even my gun too, after using cyberware non lethal weapon, cant kill any enemy

Sanscouer

Reaction score
What happen with your mod in WeMod? Can't find it anymore... Only the Fling one...

aabw

Donor
Reaction score
even without using any trainer, cant kill enemy, messed up my save file ;(, multiplier damage also effect your vehicle too

Winternoise

Reaction score
Possible too, the game has some annoying flaws.
Can't say much about the vehicle damage sine the driving is terrible.. but good to know.

Sorry for your messed up saves.

arthum

Reaction score
im having an issue where every time i level up i have to realocate my perk points.

Invisible Man

Reaction score
would it be impossible to add something along the lines of an all blueprints function?

scars04

Reaction score
youre the man. thanks for this trainer. works great