Trainer Search

Tarrok

Donor
Reaction score
does this trainer work with the DLC on steam for Dark Souls 2? im just wondering... please let me know

Tarrok

Donor
Reaction score
Hey I've been trying to get this working fo awhile now and i keep getting this error i've tried old and current versions and tried(And failed)to extract to desktop and have tried fixes online but it doesnt work it always says:
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.566\Dark Souls 2 V1.07 Trainer +22 MrAntiFun.EXE"
can someone please tell me how to fix this or what i may be doing wrong.

im just guessing but make sure your antivirus/firewall is not blocking it...if is then add an exception in your antivirus/firewall also make sure you are running the trainer as an administrator. those are my only ideas. i have windows 7 64bit and i run the trainer as admin and it works perfectly

SRPaoz

Reaction score
Hello , ı didn't find the House Blue Longsword which is promo dlc ı got all that dlcs but ı still didn't find it in the chest,can you please upload the itemlist with that sword that blue longsword ID ? if you can't understand what am ı sayying just google it Google Majula longsword and you can figure it out by the way Trainer working great Very nice job

Mielo

Reaction score
The new DS2 update broke the trainer. Waiting for a superduper tasty update.

Olgeta

Reaction score
New Patch (ver.1.10) broke the Trainer again :(. Pls senpai do an update.
We need unlimited Twinklin Titanite and Dragon Bones :D.

Tarrok

Donor
Reaction score
Yes MrAntiFun please consider making an updated trainer i see we just had to download a 600mb update.... please make a update to the trainer i would be most grateful and i would really really appreciate it

Patrick Maciel

Reaction score
Trainer stop working... today the game was update ~600mb.

Update the trainer please... :(

Anyway, thanks for the trainer MrAntiFun, it's awesome!

Patrick Maciel

Reaction score
I use it for steam myself so yes altho the games update has messed with it now

So.. the better option is now (after this terrible update), disable the auto updates.

Dear lord... without trainer the game was incredible hard HAHAHAHA

Baloney1006

Reaction score
Mr.AntiFun...you be the bomb. :3 All the trainers worked so far and I am really happy to complete the game. The game would have been so ******* hard...**** it..IMPOSSIBLE to complete without your amazing Dark Souls 2 Trainers. Whenever it comes to trainers, I can only refer to you! :) But there is a problem bub...:/ My game has updated to Version 1.10 and now whenever I press F1 to activate trainer, It doesn't activate at all. Please update the trainer man. I want to see my character's swaggy health. ;) T.B.H-You are the best and have not disappointed my even a single bit. Please consider updating the trainer for the new 1.10 patch as soon as possible. :D! P.S-I referred you to soo many people and friends now. Someone is getting famous ;). Just don't forget to update the game brother! Thanks!

nick handley

Reaction score
People,inf items not banned?
when u get invaded just switch off the trainer and hav a norm fight if ur worried bout getting banned if ppl see u get hurt n lose health they don't suspect nor report just turn bak on after its not like u lose everything just some souls nothing irreplaceable XD