Trainer Search

shadow_master15

Reaction score
Well I did everything , started the game , after that the trainer , got few seconds of lag , then I click F1 and nothing happens , can't use the other stuff in the cheat , By the way my F1 is working :D

warband

Reaction score
Everything works BUT durability like everyone else says, not a problem since you can just have 99 repair powder but having to use one in middle of the boss fight is annoying...
Using only INF durability and torch I'm basically missing 50% of my options :)

Utukku

Reaction score
First off, thanks for the trainer!

Using the 1.10 one, and having a problem creating non-stack items, when I change an item, put them into the bottomless box, quit the game and go in again, it just removes the items from the box and I get the item I originally tried to change. Am I doing something wrong?

Beriorn

Reaction score
Newest version works great, but is there a code for regular Titanite Shards? I'd rather not have to wait until Iron Keep to get a decent supply of them.

warband

Reaction score
Newest version works great, but is there a code for regular Titanite Shards? I'd rather not have to wait until Iron Keep to get a decent supply of them.
Dude, like DUDE, they are the most common item, you'll find at least 10 of them in first 3 starting zones, Things Betwix, Forest of the Giants and Majula, go hunt around and activate the Inf.Items, put 50 for example in "min item" box and upgrade 1 item, Congrats you now have 49 Titanite Shards!

Beriorn

Reaction score
Dude, like DUDE, they are the most common item, you'll find at least 10 of them in first 3 starting zones, Things Betwix, Forest of the Giants and Majula, go hunt around and activate the Inf.Items, put 50 for example in "min item" box and upgrade 1 item, Congrats you now have 49 Titanite Shards!
Fair enough. I've tried adding through the stackable item editor, but no luck so far.

M ξ λ δ ζ

Reaction score
please, I want problem with v1.02
just work :
8. Inf.Spells
9. Inf.Weight
others don't work

Tallparchment

Reaction score
It seems that the field to enter the code to activate the trainer is now gone. Without being able to enter that none of the mods will work.

Tallparchment

Reaction score
Same, nothing working for me either and no activation visible.
I was able to get it working. So the password option is gone but that isnt the end of the world. Simply make sure you are launching the trainer after launching the game, make sure it is in admin mode, and then it should work. I felt really dumb after realizing thats all I had to do to get it working.

RandomActs

Donor
Reaction score
I was able to get it working. So the password option is gone but that isnt the end of the world. Simply make sure you are launching the trainer after launching the game, make sure it is in admin mode, and then it should work. I felt really dumb after realizing thats all I had to do to get it working.
I felt Dumber I watched the video how to use and didn't notice the new one you have to use F1 to activate the trainer. Face Palm.

Beriorn

Reaction score
This is correct: I had trouble as well but by launching the trainer after the game itself it works.

warband

Reaction score
I know I'm being annoying here but is there any progress towards fixing the durability for v1.10? Some of the weapons and armor break during 1 full heavy attack move set, I basically do Swing->repair powder-Swing->repeat :/

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
great trainer- but there are certain items with the stackable editor that will not stay permanent ie crafting items. even after follwing the directions it will always go back down to the original number u had after using it once just a fyi and then it will be gone, negating the infinite items part of the trainer as well - ver 1.10 also the inf items does not work unless u have more than 5 on mats, it does as long as you dont use up your stock- say i have 1 titanite chunk, and my weapon requires 1 i use the chunk with inf items on - chunks are gone, now if i have two inf items will work unless u need more than 2 so i suggest having at least 5 when upgrading.

Last edited:

robebugaty

Reaction score
In Dark Souls 2 V1.10 the Inf.Durability not working, please fix it(sorry for my english).