Trainer Search

Reaction score
use for offline usage understandable but cant ye use the trainer to basically make your build then turn if off and go back online?? no one would be the wiser really well they would notice someone using full havels, fast rolling while only being on NG in FOTFG I guess :/

also inf durability for weapons is still not working :(

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
its amusing in one respect with the loss in inf.durability. I have been a insane souls series fan, mainly dark souls hence the profile name for years and since the first dark souls i have used the infinite durability for convenience sake. However ever since this trainer's cheat stopped working I have actually had more fun with the souls game as I have had to notice my weapon grade and use a different weapon mine suddenly broke mid smelter demon. Dont get me wrong i want my inf.durability back, but remembering the game from before my weapons and gear stopped breaking is very fun. I do miss my Azal's staff not breaking after 6 uses though :/

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
just go and look for the dark souls PTDE 1.0 +22 trainer by fling. best one I could find at the moment and still functional.

Reaction score
I did try the PTDE trainer by fling but it keeps saying "game not running waiting" not working for me :( more or less why I asked for one on here lol

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
have you tried running it as admin? or going onto its properties and adjust the compatibility settings to allow full time administration mode and change the compatibility to your version of your system?

v4llent

Reaction score
hey thanks for the trainer its really help me,
but 1 thing that i dont understand is how you set the cash when i input the number its says error script
anyway im playing offline tho

Reaction score
hey thanks for the trainer its really help me,
but 1 thing that i dont understand is how you set the cash when i input the number its says error script
anyway im playing offline tho
type in say 99999 into Set Cash box and click set cash, should then add the souls

Reaction score
have you tried running it as admin? or going onto its properties and adjust the compatibility settings to allow full time administration mode and change the compatibility to your version of your system?
well no I just turn on the game and turn the trainer, no admin run of property settings :p

Reaction score
quick question

can I get banned for using cheats to get through NG and NG+ trying to make up the build I want, then go back online BUT not use the trainer at all, no one would know the wiser really

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
just use it, no real need to go offline. I use it all the time but despite what people say the anti cheat and ban system has been disabled in Dark souls 2 and has been for quite some time. As long as you dont use infinite health and dont make your stats 99 at the very start of the game and ID yourself all the best armor right from Medular bonfire, you should be all good. And since 1.10, they allowed people to invade from ANY NG stage so... just have fun with your build :) Just dont go invading people with a 10k SM with gear you need to get in NG+, that will end badly if they report you. even with the new Agape ring the lowest soul memory i managed was around 70k.

Reaction score
I'd rather really be offline using cheats, least then I can cap my states at about 50 depending on the build "60 depending on what spells I'm using" but never higher :)