Trainer Search

Yerycho

Reaction score
Yep. Inf.Durability not working, confirmed.

Last edited:

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
and for the love of god i love how "infinite items" =5 really? thats the most u can have at one time? for crafting items this is freaking ridiculous, since the items are NOT INFINITE/ if i ever have something that say needs 4/4 or 5/5 that item is gone- its not infinite

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
and for the love of god i love how "infinite items" =5 really? thats the most u can have at one time? for crafting items this is freaking ridiculous, since the items are NOT INFINITE/ if i ever have something that say needs 4/4 or 5/5 that item is gone- its not infinite

For that, all you need to do is set the amount of items given for the infinite items cheat in the "minimum items" box. Set to 99 is easiest. However, for the crafting materials I have found the very easiest way for those... or in fact getting any item in the game is to use a single lifegem. Go to a bonfire, set a single lifegem into the storage box with the rest in your inventory. Go into the item ID list provided (03A25410 - Titanite shard, for anyone still missing it) and set lifegem ID for top box and ANY items ID for the bottom. Make sure the lifegem in the stormage NOT the inventory is highlighted and then press edit item key after you have set the figure. Crafting items set to 250+ AFTER you already have them in your inventory would be recommended. now you should have your item. Click on it and it should go to its correct window. Crafting items just need to be clicked and then discard a single one of how many you have for the item to stay without logging in and out of the game. Any other item be it weapons armor or something as a simple as a poison throwing knife need to be logged in and then out for the items code to correspond with the game.

Hope I have helped a little :)

Zereth

Reaction score
For that, all you need to do is set the amount of items given for the infinite items cheat in the "minimum items" box. Set to 99 is easiest. However, for the crafting materials I have found the very easiest way for those... or in fact getting any item in the game is to use a single lifegem. Go to a bonfire, set a single lifegem into the storage box with the rest in your inventory. Go into the item ID list provided (03A25410 - Titanite shard, for anyone still missing it) and set lifegem ID for top box and ANY items ID for the bottom. Make sure the lifegem in the stormage NOT the inventory is highlighted and then press edit item key after you have set the figure. Crafting items set to 250+ AFTER you already have them in your inventory would be recommended. now you should have your item. Click on it and it should go to its correct window. Crafting items just need to be clicked and then discard a single one of how many you have for the item to stay without logging in and out of the game. Any other item be it weapons armor or something as a simple as a poison throwing knife need to be logged in and then out for the items code to correspond with the game.

Hope I have helped a little :)

I was just near going crazy trying to figure out how to make that part of the trainer work. I tried to figure it out from his video on the first page but I just couldn't, so thanks a ton for your post, REALLY helped me out. :D

benjisama

Reaction score
The trainer starts up just fine, but theres no slot to enter the password???

Zereth

Reaction score
The trainer starts up just fine, but theres no slot to enter the password???

You don't need to enter any password. I don't think he has that feature on his trainers anymore.

shametal

Reaction score
the durabilty not worrk please fix is the only cheat i used and no work :(

Kustadin

Reaction score
Yes, as many others I as well have problems with durability option.
Other than that great trainer, helps lot.

vfdvifnvpio

Reaction score
hey, i don't know if i just use it a bad way but :
when i try to use any option of the trainer, nothing at all happends! :/
(Still the trainer knows i'm connected to dark souls)

But maybe i dont use the good trainer, how do i check my game version please?

Help me D:

vfdvifnvpio

Reaction score
Ok so with the V1.10, only infinite weight works, no other options work. So from f1 to f9 nothing happends, and can't set any cash or get an item!

Funny fact is that i can inf.weight when i can't even press F1 to activate trainer!

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
all I can tell you is to look back at page one Read what MaF said & watch the video allso read what other people have posted on this thread. again i can't help you further because I do not own the game to test to see what works and doesn't work on the trainers

vfdvifnvpio

Reaction score
Ok also, is that normal i dont have to enter the password?
Maybe i just missed it and that's why the trainer wont work?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
yes it is normal the older games used a different trainer setup that needed a password the newer games just have this website load when you click the trainer

vfdvifnvpio

Reaction score
ok so my message keeps waiting for moderator to accept it so i'm going to try reformulate what i was saying :

And is there a way something is blocking the trainer ATM ? Because it seems like everything is blocked, but it failed blocking F10 just my theory so now i'm trying to find how to unlock it :/

vfdvifnvpio

Reaction score
By the way i wanted to thank you for your help and taking time for me even when my problems are not yours!
You are awesome!