Trainer Search

Kitaru132

Reaction score
So im having a slight problem with the nonstacking items to be changed, im doing what you said, hover over the item, then switch to the trainer and put in the code, but it wont switch to the item im having it go to for some reason, just stays as the same...

sdragoon757

Donor
Reaction score
So im having a slight problem with the nonstacking items to be changed, im doing what you said, hover over the item, then switch to the trainer and put in the code, but it wont switch to the item im having it go to for some reason, just stays as the same...
Try the below,
1) Open Item Box in any Bonfire after Majula.
2) Move any stackable item to the item box from your inventory. Make a note of the name of the item.
3) Alt+Tab to the trainer. From the Item id list available at multiple locations in this thread(one is available in the post just above your post) find the item id of the item you had moved to the item box. That needs to be entered in the current item id box.
4) Find the item id of the item you want and input it in the New Item Id field in the trainer. Also input the quantity of the item. Quantity for non stackable items(weapon/armor) should be 1 since inputting more quantity will crash the game. Click on Edit Item button.
5) Go back to the game. If the new item is a stackable item(like firebombs,etc) then go to the respective ITEM category tab(on top) and move the item from the item box to your inventory. No need to move the first moved item back to your inventory since it may crash due to incompatible category.
6)If the new item is a non stackable item like a weapon/armor, after moving the item as mentioned in step 5, click on the item in your inventory and select LEAVE to drop the item on the ground. After that pick it up again and repair the item at the blacksmith.

Credit to: Rjindael and Tachi

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , I checked out the new game update V1.07 and the trainer is working fine "Trainer V1.06 works with V1.07" , I also checked the non-stackable items and it worked fine too , All you have to do is hover over a non-stackable item then switch to the trainer and enter the new required item ID "Should be a non-stackable item too" then click edit item , Then move the item to the storage box and restart the game ,Also added a link to items id list for V1.07 on first post .

Tachi

Reaction score
Hazzah! He has heard us! Unfortunately the method you have provided still doesn't work for me. I've tried editing the item when my character is just standing around as well as while sitting at the fire (both trying to edit the item from my inventory as well as from the storage box). With the old editor the item would change immediately and then require you to deposit the item and restart the game for the change to remain permanent, but with the new editor the item does not change at all, and trying to reload the game does not change it either.

If you got it to work Anti, could you by chance link a video of what you exactly did to make this new trainer edit non-stacking items?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hazzah! He has heard us! Unfortunately the method you have provided still doesn't work for me. I've tried editing the item when my character is just standing around as well as while sitting at the fire (both trying to edit the item from my inventory as well as from the storage box). With the old editor the item would change immediately and then require you to deposit the item and restart the game for the change to remain permanent, but with the new editor the item does not change at all, and trying to reload the game does not change it either.

If you got it to work Anti, could you by chance link a video of what you exactly did to make this new trainer edit non-stacking items?
Yup i tested the source code and was using the cheats manually , I now checked it again and found a bug in the trainer , New trainer will be up in 10 minutes .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Fixed un-stackable items ,Please let me know if there is something else and sorry its late .

Tachi

Reaction score
\o/ All right! Working smoothly now. Thanks for you time looking into this. I was holding off on playing the game again until I had the old non-stackable editor again (wanted to test mundane weapons being able to preserve upgrades and infusions made this much easier).
I'll be sure to drop a donation in your paypal for all the trouble I've caused. ^^

asasasasasaas

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this trainer! Very useful, indeed!

But I have the same problem as a couple of other people out there, I've accidentally substituted my Estus Flask, and when I created another, this one is not working. It refills, it is upgradeable with shards, it becomes yellow/green, but IT DOES NOT HEAL. I tried to put in the Item box, exit from the game and then come back, but with no results.

Please give me a hand! thx

zieg01

Reaction score
Hi, can i get banned if i use the unlim health option only for killing a boss?

asasasasasaas

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this trainer! Very useful, indeed!

But I have the same problem as a couple of other people out there, I've accidentally substituted my Estus Flask, and when I created another, this one is not working. It refills, it is upgradeable with shards, it becomes yellow/green, but IT DOES NOT HEAL. I tried to put in the Item box, exit from the game and then come back, but with no results.

Please give me a hand! thx

Again, can anyone help me with this Estus Flask problem? Please! Any hint would be useful! Thanks!

asasasasasaas

Reaction score
Again, can anyone help me with this Estus Flask problem? Please! Any hint would be useful! Thanks!
I solved the problem myself.
Apparently, when you summon a new Estus Flask with the trainer, this is a Level 0 Estus Flask, a not working one.
So I summoned a Sublime Bone Dust (ID code: 039B8DB0 ) and burned it at the bonfire. Using just one brings your flask back to normal, while using 2 of them makes your flask +1.
In my case, I've used 5 of them and now the flask is +4.

TJJ

Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone no how to get the rings to work, like do I enter one ring and exchange it for the ring I want

Also how do I get the max carry weight to work, I checked the box for weight which is F10 but it
will not take effect .

Thank you .

BloodCri

Reaction score
I was curious... When I activate the infinite items cheat it sets all my items to 6. Would it be possible for me to set them higher than that?

EDIT: Oh! And does anyone know the ID for the bone fist? I've been looking around for ivory king item codes and can't find them anywhere

marcinx

Reaction score
Hi, i downloaded trainer for dark souls 2 ver 1.07, i turn on the game then i select continue and when im in the game i just alt+tab to turn on the trainer, i See open trainer Window but IT doesnt work. I try f1 in the game and nothing. I dont see my char in the trainer Window. Can u help me?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, i downloaded trainer for dark souls 2 ver 1.07, i turn on the game then i select continue and when im in the game i just alt+tab to turn on the trainer, i See open trainer Window but IT doesnt work. I try f1 in the game and nothing. I dont see my char in the trainer Window. Can u help me?
you should start the game, alt+tab to start the trainer, Select the options, then Alt Tab back into the game.

ofidio88

Reaction score
Hello I have the problem that the trainer not activated when clicking on F1, you could help me?