Trainer Search

bakpakboi

Reaction score
Can you please add keep souls on death & prevent hallowing? :)

I'd just like a softcore experience.

freakz

Reaction score
thank you very much , the only thing i really needed was the "add item".
keep up the great work! ty

HoomanSVK

Reaction score
Can I get banned for it on STEAM if I connected to the server of the game? If I am only for the soul(in your trainer is Killing Points) will be pumped all stats to max?
No steam just kick you to offline mod and you can still play :)

resetter00

Reaction score
Sorry for bothering again, but i need to know: Is it possible to spawn gear already fully upgraded?

Kishy

Reaction score
I lost my Estus Flask after the game froze and i had to close it, i tried re-adding the Estus Flask with hex item codes, but it's an empty one that doesnt refill at the bonfire and you cant upgrade it.
Can anyone help me please?

Superspice100

Reaction score
The trainer is nice, but all of the shield Item id's dont work, and are typed in a wierd way (eg. Havel's Greatshield Greatshield B0 D9 70 2), and dont work if you put the integers together, either

resetter00

Reaction score
The trainer is nice, but all of the shield Item id's dont work, and are typed in a wierd way (eg. Havel's Greatshield Greatshield B0 D9 70 2), and dont work if you put the integers together, either

they work, leave out the last number and delete the blank spaces.

stevethegerman

Reaction score
Is there any way to hack the respawn counter? And yes I know about the bonfire ascetics...ng+ is gettin a real pita if I keep burnin them repeatedly.

ndiad96

Reaction score
How do i get keys without replacing the old ones ? and i dont want it to be with the usable items. Or is there no other way ? HELP PLEASE

Last edited:

resetter00

Reaction score
How do i get keys without replacing the old ones ? and i dont want it to be with the usable items. Or is there no other way ? HELP PLEASE

Just buy some long swords and replace them with the desired key value, upon entering the item box again the key will be moved from the weapon section to the key section. This works with every non-stackable item category.

Tagged

Reaction score
One question, since VAC is currently disabled is it safe to use this to add items? I don't plan on changing stats or anything of the sort, just add a few items to my inventory. Will I still get banned if I connect online while VAC is disabled?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
One question, since VAC is currently disabled is it safe to use this to add items? I don't plan on changing stats or anything of the sort, just add a few items to my inventory. Will I still get banned if I connect online while VAC is disabled?

well its a use at your own risk, we dont recommend it, if you are prepared to get your account banned, by all means go ahead

logan pittman

Reaction score
My items disappear even in the item box at the campire after reloading the game how do i fix that mrantifun?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
My items disappear even in the item box at the campire after reloading the game how do i fix that mrantifun?
Make the new item , Put it in the items box then restart the game , When you start it again it should be there .

ndiad96

Reaction score
Just buy some long swords and replace them with the desired key value, upon entering the item box again the key will be moved from the weapon section to the key section. This works with every non-stackable item category.
I dont get what i am doing wrong but when i change it shows the long sword stats and i cant move keys from the item box to my inventory so what am i doing wrong ?

causeihadto

Reaction score
My items that I edited turn back to their original form when I come back to the game, any way to fix this?