Trainer Search

NotBad

Reaction score
Same with King Ring.I have, but I can not use. :(

logan pittman

Reaction score
Make the new item , Put it in the items box then restart the game , When you start it again it should be there .
thanks man you really are the best sorry i didnt reply after i figured it out i forgot. I feel like people dont appreciate all the hard work you put into these things and people ask a lot of dumb questions. I just want to say thanks man i truely do appreciate it!

ndiad96

Reaction score
Help me i made a brightstone key out of a lifegem which was in the item box of the bonfire then exited the bonfire and then went back in it had turned into the key and it moved itsself to the keys part but i cant bring the key to my inventory.

goldenmanner

Reaction score
would you kindly tell me how to do this edit items if the item i want to edit is not not able to get in the item box for example the solider key or dull ember

johnfoo

Reaction score
haha ************* has your trainer download link
they decided not to write your name though xD

johnfoo

Reaction score
the only thing this trainer is missing is soul memory cheat, i wanna use it to lower my soul memory...

also it will be good to have different sound for on/off cuz sometimes im confused if the cheat is off or not

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
the only thing this trainer is missing is soul memory cheat, i wanna use it to lower my soul memory...

also it will be good to have different sound for on/off cuz sometimes im confused if the cheat is off or not
I will do it , I will also remove the code thing because i know its annoying , I just got so much work at the moment , Wait couple days please .

razue

Reaction score
also for torch edit the timer in torch.. like 2 hours not 15 min

okumam ok

Reaction score
would you kindly tell me how to do this edit items if the item i want to edit is not not able to get in the item box for example the solider key or dull ember

I had the same question. Some items cannot be moved into or out of the item box (like the dull ember mentioned above). Is there a workaround for those that anyone found?

dragoon998

Reaction score
I will do it , I will also remove the code thing because i know its annoying , I just got so much work at the moment , Wait couple days please .

Hey mr anti fun, can you please tell me the ID code for Rebel's Greatshield please?

Thanks for the awesome trainer!

p.s. ************* stole your trainer without your name

Stryk0r

Reaction score
For some reason I can't edit unstackable items, I have the item highlighted but when I click "Edit Item" nothing happens.

okumam ok

Reaction score
Another suggestion: I understand and support the reason for the activation password. I actually found your website because of it, so it was useful. Would you consider making it so that it is required for only the first 20-30 times? After that the user has certainly received the message and it just becomes a hassle.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Another suggestion: I understand and support the reason for the activation password. I actually found your website because of it, so it was useful. Would you consider making it so that it is required for only the first 20-30 times? After that the user has certainly received the message and it just becomes a hassle.
I will be removing it soon , Im just too busy at the moment.

Corpsefish

Reaction score
I lost 30 hours of beloved gameplay due to the known corrupted savegame-f*ck...and thanks to you, I now can go on up to the point where I was :) THX!