Trainer Search

ZiLaR

Reaction score
Hi im using the trainer 22 and im changing a scimitar for a monastery scimitar but when i quit the game and i put it again the monastery scimitar became a normal scimitar again is there anything to do that can fix this and the monastery scimitar keep being monastery scimitar?

derpy mcgee

Reaction score
I'm getting issues with the Durability option. MrSkaizo, Chris or MrAntifun have any help or is it the trainer?

etcb

Reaction score
i am entering the code but nothing is happening?????

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
Yeh, Infinite durability on the 1.10 trainer working and an additional soul memory editor would be amazing. My char i have had since release has a soul memory of ... Almost 200 million now thanks beating hackers with billions of souls and completing the game alot

alpharea

Reaction score
je ne peux même pas appuyer sur F1 pour activer le formateur! jai meme utiliser toute les trainer mais meme avec le code inf heal ne marcher pas

Zereth

Reaction score
Would it be possible to be able to make your soul memory decrease?

Yeh, Infinite durability on the 1.10 trainer working and an additional soul memory editor would be amazing. My char i have had since release has a soul memory of ... Almost 200 million now thanks beating hackers with billions of souls and completing the game alot

You can just use the SET CASH option of the Trainer to lower your souls to whatever you feel is right or raise it to whatever you had if you died a second time in a really stupid way while trying to recover your souls. The SET CASH option actually manipulates your soul count. It has nothing to do with any kind of coins or money kind of thing if that's what you guys thought that option was. Hope this helped. :cool:

sonicbluu132

Reaction score
You can just use the SET CASH option of the Trainer to lower your souls to whatever you feel is right or raise it to whatever you had if you died a second time in a really stupid way while trying to recover your souls. The SET CASH option actually manipulates your soul count. It has nothing to do with any kind of coins or money kind of thing if that's what you guys thought that option was. Hope this helped. :cool:
I tried the set cash on my soul memory but it didn't increase or decrease my soul memory

Zereth

Reaction score
I tried the set cash on my soul memory but it didn't increase or decrease my soul memory

Might be a dumb question but did you actually click on the SET CASH button? If you did and nothing happens, then I don't know how to help. Sorry. :confused:

I mean, I don't see how the souls could affect you in a negative way though.

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
The 1.10 trainer has not been working correct with its broken durability cheat for many, many weeks and the fans have been left unanswered. We plead for a peaceful outcome, what sacrifice must be made to get our durability unlimited once more! *Offers goat*

derpy mcgee

Reaction score
Mr.AntiFun May we please have an update for Dark Souls II trainer? I apologize if this message annoyed you with the other peoples responses.

SleepyWolfie

Reaction score
The inf durability doesn't work anymore, which is a feature that is one of the biggest to have on the trainer for dark souls 2. Please fix/add it again. Thanks :)

D01ty

Reaction score
My items dont stay as what i swap them to :( I swaped my longsword to a claymore, had fun offline PvE and logged out later. Next time i started up it was a +10 longsword again?!
How do i keep my items?
Thx for the trainer

Edit:
I read the "notice" and now it works xD

Last edited:

Zereth

Reaction score
It would be awesome if you could fix the Infinite Durability. I'm playing the game right now and Inf. Durability is not working at all. Weapons break fast in DS II, especially in areas where the environment or enemies are able to erode all of your equipment. I know you're working on other trainers and college and all, but if you could fix the one part of the trainer that isn't working, that would be pretty great. :D

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
Check the last 10 pages, that has been what everyone has been begging for since Scholar was released =(

Zereth

Reaction score
Check the last 10 pages, that has been what everyone has been begging for since Scholar was released =(

True, but I posted it as well because maybe if there are enough requests for it, he'll be more willing to rush over to fix this part of the trainer sooner than later. :)