Trainer Search

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
Or he just gets pissed of and remembers to put the Dark souls forum post on his "Never check" list :p

Zereth

Reaction score
Or he just gets pissed of and remembers to put the Dark souls forum post on his "Never check" list :p

I don't know lol, you said it yourself, there are like 10 pages of people saying that that part of the trainer is broken and not working. I don't think he would willingly put it on a "never check list." Wouldn't only definitely bother/anger his average community here, there are a decent amount of donors using this trainer as well that would like the Inf. Durability fixed as soon as possible.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
any update for sins of the first scholar? or scholar of the first sins.. whatever? please? :D

DeWayne

Reaction score
is there a ETA for scholar of the first sin update ? and thank you for the 1.10 amazing trainer

Zereth

Reaction score
is there a ETA for scholar of the first sin update ? and thank you for the 1.10 amazing trainer

The Trainer works, well most of it. Only Infinite Durability doesn't work. We've been asking for a fix for a while, but he's not doing it. :(

Dyno

Donor
Reaction score
I can't find the password thing. You guys know what's up with that?

Dyno

Donor
Reaction score
There's a video in the first post that shows you, but the password tab isn't there to activate it.

patriautism

Reaction score
The Trainer works, well most of it. Only Infinite Durability doesn't work. We've been asking for a fix for a while, but he's not doing it. :(
He is asking for a trainer for the new Scholar of the first sin+ Dark souls 2 standalone release.. Not a trainer for the original one including all the DLC's... The trainer doesn't work for the standalone release as it is a different game.

Zereth

Reaction score
He is asking for a trainer for the new Scholar of the first sin+ Dark souls 2 standalone release.. Not a trainer for the original one including all the DLC's... The trainer doesn't work for the standalone release as it is a different game.

Oh lol, I didn't know there was a release like that. The Scholar of the first sin was a free update to the game so I didn't realize he meant something else.

Zereth

Reaction score
How does it work? I can't even turn it on.

All you have to do is open the trainer, start the game and start your file, then just press F1 to activate it. You have to activate it before anything else will work.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will check out the new game release then download the older release to fix the durability , I was aware of the durability problem but i had other stuff i was busy doing .
There's a video in the first post that shows you, but the password tab isn't there to activate it.
The password thing was removed because it was a bit stupid to use it in the first place , Just start game then the trainer then activate the trainer.

Belbro

Reaction score
VAC was removed from game or not? I didn't see any signs of this on store page.

trOOly

Reaction score
VAC was removed in the first or second month after release. They were banning way too many players with it.

Brayan

Donor
Reaction score
Can't wait for the new trainer Last trainer was a little wonky but worked nothing less. Keep up the good work MrAntiFun looking forward to the new dark souls 2 trainer!

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Nice! heres hoping you'll get the new trainer for scholar of the first sins soon :)

Andy0777

Reaction score
Please, Scholar of the First Sin is released! Thank you! I totally admire you! And what should I learn/train to be able to ***** games like this? I'm a c++ programmer by the way.:)

KimArtem74

Reaction score
Sorry for my question, but Are you planing to create trainer for Scholar of the First Sin ?