Trainer Search

mrtrashmctrash

Reaction score
someone knows how i can get working estus flasks?
mine dissappeared for some reason :c
the ones which are in the Id- list dont work for me, they stay empty even if i go to the bonfire

wraithsmith

Reaction score
lol k.
You cant have unlimited attunment slots, at least not with this trainer. The methods I list will start in descending order, the worst online transgression to the quietest method.
1. Setting your attunement stat (ATN) to 99 with the trainer.
2. set souls and level up your character in game, ATN anywhere between 75-99. At 99, I'm fairly sure all the attunment slots will be open no matter what miracles, pyromancies, sorceries, etc. you choose to put in each slot. This is equal to the first method in terms of how easily you'll get caught, because setting souls and leveling up wont be recorded in your soul memory. The actual difference between the two of course is that your level will rise accordingly with this method (and thus the upgrade cost of other stats will rise) whereas the second method will not match your level nor soul memory.
3. acquire soul in-game, preferably soul of a hero since you'll be able to mass souls much faster, and edit its quantity high enough so that you'll have enough souls to level up your ATN stat to at least 75, and so that the soul memory will match with the upgrades you've made to your attunement stat. You said you're a single player guy so I guess it really doesn't matter, but Ill say it anyway: If you do this method, make sure you've sunken in lots of hours in this game. I dont think I have to explain why.

hey i really appreciate the fast response and info. so far by using the trainer to set my att to 99 and adding souls i'm still only using 5 slots.im also wearing the 3 rings to max out your loadout.have you ever accomplished this? it would be utter badassery to have all spell slots.sick.

Last edited:

thevillain

Reaction score
i did all the previous steps but still cant activate the trainer .... please help admin

the trainer open with me and he read that game is on but still cant press at any bottom ... nothing work with me nothing be redddd:(

Last edited:

wraithsmith

Reaction score
lol k.
You cant have unlimited attunment slots, at least not with this trainer. The methods I list will start in descending order, the worst online transgression to the quietest method.
1. Setting your attunement stat (ATN) to 99 with the trainer.
2. set souls and level up your character in game, ATN anywhere between 75-99. At 99, I'm fairly sure all the attunment slots will be open no matter what miracles, pyromancies, sorceries, etc. you choose to put in each slot. This is equal to the first method in terms of how easily you'll get caught, because setting souls and leveling up wont be recorded in your soul memory. The actual difference between the two of course is that your level will rise accordingly with this method (and thus the upgrade cost of other stats will rise) whereas the second method will not match your level nor soul memory.
3. acquire soul in-game, preferably soul of a hero since you'll be able to mass souls much faster, and edit its quantity high enough so that you'll have enough souls to level up your ATN stat to at least 75, and so that the soul memory will match with the upgrades you've made to your attunement stat. You said you're a single player guy so I guess it really doesn't matter, but Ill say it anyway: If you do this method, make sure you've sunken in lots of hours in this game. I dont think I have to explain why.

Thanks so much,really.
i have my att to 99 and souls to 99999999 and still only 5 slots open total but the stats say 13 slots.are you saying attaining souls in game will open all the slots? (side note:i killed the blacksmith in majula by accident. can i bring him back?)

EVELINE0520

Reaction score

Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin V1.01 Trainer +21

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Fast Kill
  4. Inf.Durability
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Inf.Torch
  7. Inf.Shops Items
  8. Inf.Weight
  9. Inf.Spells
  10. Set VGR
  11. Set END
  12. Set VIT
  13. Set ATN
  14. Set STR
  15. Set DEX
  16. Set ADP
  17. Set INT
  18. Set FTH
  19. Set Souls
  20. Edit Selected Item Quantity
  21. Edit Selected Item ID To Anther Item - Edit Item

Notice:
  • Make sure you never use the trainer online or you risk a banned .
  • First start game then the trainer
  • If you are using Avast antivirus pause it
  • Items Id List is included with the trainer as Text file
  • Make sure you disable Inf.Items cheat if you want to manually edit the item quantity
  • Make sure you select the item and click on it on your inventory to lock it and be sure it won't move to another item by mistake while moving to the trainer before you edit it's ID
  • Make sure you select the last edited item in case you want to reset it , If you select another item and press the reset button then the other item will be set to the last item edited
  • After you edit items you must move the items to the items box at bonfire then reload the game then the items will be usable .
THANK YOU FOR THE TRAINER

aaronrandy

Reaction score
hey folks, is there a shortcut to just get every single weapon/armor? i've beaten the game already, now i just want to play through and have fun playing with various items.

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
hey folks, is there a shortcut to just get every single weapon/armor? i've beaten the game already, now i just want to play through and have fun playing with various items.
If you've beaten the game, shouldn't you already all the weapons and armors, or at least most of them?

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
Thanks so much,really.
i have my att to 99 and souls to 99999999 and still only 5 slots open total but the stats say 13 slots.are you saying attaining souls in game will open all the slots? (side note:i killed the blacksmith in majula by accident. can i bring him back?)
no, lol, your soul count doesnt matter dude. If you edited your ATN stat using the trainer, the game wont register the change in stats unless you talk to the emerald herald and spend souls changing your stat levels in game.

Now as for the slots, I forgot to mention, you need item to have every single slot open, like the Northern Ritual Band +2. I don't remember what else you need, but I'm sure you'll find your answer somewhere else.

Bowlinch

Reaction score
Make sure you never use the trainer online or you risk a banned.

Does this mean that you can never play online with friends after using it or just be offline when your using it then get back online?

Asterra

Reaction score
Thought I'd give this a spin since I already got softbanned for using DS2Fix. None of the F keys work. No voices, not even the "ding" some people were reporting. Yes, I am starting the trainer after the game. Yes, this is DS2 Scholar. The trainer recognizes that the game is on. I've tried function keys with the game highlighted and with the trainer highlighted. Nothing. I have no apps blocking anything. I have run the trainer as admin.

Edit: Setting souls also does nothing. I assume the various item sets will also fail, but I'm not about to risk a VAC ban.

Edit2: I believe I have narrowed down the bug. Running the trainer from a shared network drive somehow prevents it from working. This will perhaps be useful information to anyone getting the "ding" bug.

Last edited:

Daschwyltz

Reaction score
A question regarding the "Set Souls" option. (Apologies if this was already asked or mentioned) Will giving myself souls from this option affect my soul memory?

wraithsmith

Reaction score
no, lol, your soul count doesnt matter dude. If you edited your ATN stat using the trainer, the game wont register the change in stats unless you talk to the emerald herald and spend souls changing your stat levels in game.

Now as for the slots, I forgot to mention, you need item to have every single slot open, like the Northern Ritual Band +2. I don't remember what else you need, but I'm sure you'll find your answer somewhere else.
hmm..just wanna get all the dark spells into the attunement slots.been rasslin with this for a forever lol

nealosis

Reaction score
For those inquiring about getting banned; I played the game every night for nearly a month and I was invaded and summoned through the entire game. Having said that, I used the trainer very specifically. When I was having real trouble on a boss or in a specific area (e.g. Shrine of Amana) I used the infinite stamina cheat and other than that the only thing I used it for was every time I found an item, I changed the quantity from 1 to 2. This allowed me to experiment with a bunch of +10 weapons without wasting Petrified Dragon Bones or anything like that. I never used the trainer while being invaded or while summoning and I never edited stats or spawned equipment I didn't find myself. For human effigies, I made sure I always had 5 and for lifegems, I never went over 30.

biaspartan17

Reaction score
Just wanted to inform you, that the durability cheat doesnt work with the newest Update.

Shocker1212

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with F5 not working and it just makes a ding noise when I press it. Can someone help me?

BearyTeddie

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with F5 not working and it just makes a ding noise when I press it. Can someone help me?

The game was recently updated to address the durability of weapons rapidly decreasing. Since durability was changed, the current trainer's durability cheat will no longer work.

KyoKaze

Reaction score

Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin V1.01 Trainer +21

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Fast Kill
  4. Inf.Durability
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Inf.Torch
  7. Inf.Shops Items
  8. Inf.Weight
  9. Inf.Spells
  10. Set VGR
  11. Set END
  12. Set VIT
  13. Set ATN
  14. Set STR
  15. Set DEX
  16. Set ADP
  17. Set INT
  18. Set FTH
  19. Set Souls
  20. Edit Selected Item Quantity
  21. Edit Selected Item ID To Anther Item - Edit Item

Notice:
  • Make sure you never use the trainer online or you risk a banned .
  • First start game then the trainer
  • If you are using Avast antivirus pause it
  • Items Id List is included with the trainer as Text file
  • Make sure you disable Inf.Items cheat if you want to manually edit the item quantity
  • Make sure you select the item and click on it on your inventory to lock it and be sure it won't move to another item by mistake while moving to the trainer before you edit it's ID
  • Make sure you select the last edited item in case you want to reset it , If you select another item and press the reset button then the other item will be set to the last item edited
  • After you edit items you must move the items to the items box at bonfire then reload the game then the items will be usable .
You are the true Scholar for this... =D

Shocker1212

Reaction score
I just wanted to ask, If i modify a weapon and change it to something else is there a way to keep it at that weapon without it resetting when i close the game?

Gabsenpai

Reaction score
Hi, I'm playing with a ******* version of SotFS and the trainer doesn't seem to detect that the game is open. Yes, I've opened the game before the trainer itself as well as disabled my antivirus program. Is there a way to manually select the game's .exe so I can get the trainer to detect the game or any other way to get it to detect the game? I'm using a ******* version - saying this again to reemphasize. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Avenge

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm playing with a ******* version of SotFS and the trainer doesn't seem to detect that the game is open. Yes, I've opened the game before the trainer itself as well as disabled my antivirus program. Is there a way to manually select the game's .exe so I can get the trainer to detect the game or any other way to get it to detect the game? I'm using a ******* version - saying this again to reemphasize. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
Try actually buying the software.