Trainer Search

heroshq

Reaction score
Am i the only who cant transfer the edited gears to the item storage?

Avenge

Donor
Reaction score
i cant download it my pc say it a virus
Disable AV or set an exception for the file. MAF trainers are not malware. AV apps will report that they are simply because they manipulate values in real-time.

bap727

Reaction score
might be a dumb question but where did you get the ids for items.

Comm.Wolffe

Reaction score
Is it just me or F5 dont work? Like the button works physically but wont work on this trainer Dx awesome mod by the way!!

bluhbluhrar

Reaction score
Hey there,

does anybody know if they can detect you using god mode in offline mode for Steam? I don't care for PVP, I do only plan to play in offline mode, and I only want to use god mode through this trainer... no other cheats will be used on my end. Any help would be appreciated.

Avenge

Donor
Reaction score
Hey there,

does anybody know if they can detect you using god mode in offline mode for Steam? I don't care for PVP, I do only plan to play in offline mode, and I only want to use god mode through this trainer... no other cheats will be used on my end. Any help would be appreciated.
As long as you are not playing online you should be OK. I've found that you can play with Steam online but you just shouldn't turn human. When you are human, you are essentially playing 'online.' Stay hollow and you should be OK.

bluhbluhrar

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought as much. I decided to block the game connection using the firewall method (I can now use Steam chat with friends as you cannot do that if I were to be in offline mode). Now, each time I boot up the game through Steam, it says there is no connection to online and I am automatically hollow no matter what. Works perfectly to my liking.

Thanks for the response.

Patrick Maciel

Reaction score
Why I need to pause avast? I know with that the download continue and I can use the trainer, but what exists in the trainer to avast blocked it?

Zereth

Reaction score
Why I need to pause avast? I know with that the download continue and I can use the trainer, but what exists in the trainer to avast blocked it?

It's a false positive with some virus detect programs. Avast is the main one that has problems with his trainers though. The trainer has to mess around a little with the files to make everything work and Avast will stop the trainer from doing what it needs to do. There's really nothing to worry about with Mr. Antifun's trainers. I've been using them for a decent amount of time now and so have plenty of other people. As long as the trainer is made by Mr. Antifun, you can bet that the trainer is safe to use. :)