Trainer Search

AuzDas

Reaction score
My hotkeys wont work no matter what I do (with the exception of F8) How do i fix this?

tyblank

Reaction score
Odd, can't get the download link to work. Anyone else have that issue?
sometimes its the browsers fault try using a diffrent one or try a diffrent pc my laptop doesnt let me download links but my pc does

hameoh

Reaction score
Thank you
F5 inf Durability does not work
Please update your trainer

Sea_turtles

Reaction score
Thank for the ability to edit in Items. I have frame rate problems and so cannot reliably play online, so the only way from be to rank up as a Sun Bro was to farm the Medals.

I was wondering if using the Trainer to edit in Hidden Weapon, the only Sorcery (or Miracle or Hex or Pyromancy) that requires you to join a covenant to get, would not proc the achievement for getting all the Sorceries?

wasdfg

Reaction score
trainer to byl dobrý tedy až do teď hra vydala novou verzi (ver.1.02-Calibrations 2.02)
It was a good trainer that is until now the game has released a new version (ver.1.02-Calibrations 2.02)

Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin V1.01 Trainer +21 :(

dragonyiffclub

Reaction score
Ooh sweet! I was hoping you might have done the souls games. Plans for Dark Souls 3 trainer maybe? :D

Ajantis

Super Donor
Super Donor
Reaction score
Is there an update for this on the horizon?

Looking at installing this version of the game.

ba55munky

Reaction score
anybody got banned? does it only flag your account if its ACTIVATED in pvp? or even if its open?

Waddleding

Master Donor
Reaction score
everything on this works great apart from inf durability not so bad but would be nice for a fix :)