1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Durability
  4. Inf.Soul
  5. Inf.Weight
  6. Inf.Items
  7. Inf.Battle Items
Notice:
  • For Inf.Items to work you must open inventory once while cheat is active .
Um,, I was wondering if just like your amazing Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 2 Scholar of The First Sin trainers , is it possible to make the infinite health and stamina two different options? I love what you do and have several other of your trainers and about to support you,, but does it run on the same operation? (IDK if I am even asking in the right terms sorry)

Matante Kurdent

Reaction score
I know everybody reported this but every npc are unkillable while using Inf. health. Also, weapon and armor only get to 200 durability and repair themselves when you egt in the inventory. Items can only be infinite if you have 2 of the same in your inventory and stop stackign at 35. One last thing and a question that i already know the anwser im pretty sure, Souls aren't infinite and cannot get you to max level (I know this is useless but hey im just making a review). The question, is it possible to make your trainer able to modify souls level?

I want to apologize for everyone who constantly asking more and more but hey, it is not our fault if you do amazing job and look like a god for us!

Frosty

Master Donor
Reaction score
Um,, I was wondering if just like your amazing Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 2 Scholar of The First Sin trainers , is it possible to make the infinite health and stamina two different options? I love what you do and have several other of your trainers and about to support you,, but does it run on the same operation? (IDK if I am even asking in the right terms sorry)
This

Download!!

Donor
Reaction score
Found a problem with the trainer... Doesn't work in Multiplayer. Your DS2 trainer does. Use it everytime I got invaded since I just play for PvE but meh...

Jacob Kell

Reaction score
The biggest issue is that certain NPC's also get effected by INF HEALTH mode too. I appreciate the work you've done though and still are doing.

Keegan Nepveu

Reaction score
it just keeps saying windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions

Jacob Kell

Reaction score
it just keeps saying windows cannot access the specified device path or file you may not have appropriate permissions
I had this because I accidentally clicked NO one time to allowing it access to the files to work, normally get the alert the first time you use it, but you just need to lower your setting and it should be okay after that.

Ninjakiwi

Reaction score
The infinite HP setting isn't fool proof since I still died to the Hellkite Wyvern. The durability value for the infinite durability setting needs to be raised, it's set to 200 at the moment and that's pretty low for the high level equipment, since if the durability of any equipment drops to 30% or lower it becomes weaker, so if you use the stone armor set with 800 durability the trainer drops it to 200 which is below 30% of 800.

GARTHVADER

Reaction score
fantastic , works great only wanted health and stamina as not played this one before but have finished ds2 and bloodborne on ps4,

does anything stop working if I only use health and stamina maybe items , want to level up as legit as possible. I take it I have to disable the cheats to avoid npc issues if I have to fight one etc. anything else