Trainer Search

Kyno50

Reaction score
Nothing works, I just get the error sound (that boom sound that happens when you try to do something when you can't)

GARTHVADER

Reaction score
Kyno50 are you booting the trainer up once the game is on and running,

MatejKlobucar

Reaction score
I download the program, paused my antivirus and when I press any of the hotkeyes I just hear that "Windows pling" , anyone might know what's up with that?

killergoonie

Reaction score
Great trainer, only thing i wished for is that the health and stamina be different cheats but i'm okay with it like this.

Jacob Kell

Reaction score
Does anyone else know to anyone else who provides Trainers and keeps them up to date and fixes their issues? Too tired of having certain NPC's have the non-kill effect and really slowing some progress down.

Ian Terry

Reaction score
Cant get it too work not sure what im doing wrong i just get the bing sound when i try. i have used with admin priv. and without both dont work :(

CorusDracos

Reaction score
For those who can't get it to work, I was also having trouble but on one of the earlier pages someone mentioned that it didn't work for them either unless they left the internet site that pops up when you launch the trainer open as well. I restarted the trainer and left it open and then it worked for me. Should start giving a "Cheat Activated" voice sound rather than a beep.

TallGuyNick

Reaction score
cant download. this is the only remaining trainer for this game. pretty please update the link :/

DenixCZ

Reaction score
Can i anyhow turn off inf.hp/stamina? It also activated the cheat on other profiles and also on the Online one, so i cant play x.x

Last edited:

killergoonie

Reaction score
Hello guys , Please list problems and requests of new cheats and i will look into it within this week! .

So far i have no problems with it, only thing i really wish was added was that the health and stamina bar weren't tied to the same cheat, but if it ain't possible to fix then i understand.