Trainer Search

MonolithTMA

Master Donor
Reaction score
This setting off anyone elses antivirus?

Always, any kind of trainer or using Cheat Engine will set of the antivirus, because it actually mucks with the application while it is running. I have a folder called Trainers and I tell my antivirus software to ignore it.

staplesawse

Reaction score
Any chance we could get an infinite items update? Would be super helpful for not having to do titanite farming

MonolithTMA

Master Donor
Reaction score
Any chance we could get an infinite items update? Would be super helpful for not having to do titanite farming

I can get infinite items to work. 1. Launch game. 2. Launch original trainer and activate infinite items. 3. Quit old trainer. 4. Launch new trainer and activate what you want. I don't use F4 in the new trainer because I'm afraid it will deactivate infinite items.

staplesawse

Reaction score
I can get infinite items to work. 1. Launch game. 2. Launch original trainer and activate infinite items. 3. Quit old trainer. 4. Launch new trainer and activate what you want. I don't use F4 in the new trainer because I'm afraid it will deactivate infinite items.

I couldn't get this to work reliably

wan91

Reaction score
is this working for below? Tq

App ver. 1.01.1
Regulation ver. 1.02

dallathebest

Reaction score
is there a way to set a specific number for an attribute, instead of the predefinite parameters?

LanceGC263

Reaction score
I've been killed by a few grab attacks with infinite health on. I've kept my vitality low because I didn't expect to need it. Does the game just flat out kill you if a grab attack does more damage than health you have?

MonolithTMA

Master Donor
Reaction score
I've been killed by a few grab attacks with infinite health on. I've kept my vitality low because I didn't expect to need it. Does the game just flat out kill you if a grab attack does more damage than health you have?

Yes, any damage that actually exceeds your HP will kill you, this includes fall damage.

catlvr247

Reaction score
when will the trainer be updated for dark souls remastered 1.03-1.04

crash.7ds

Reaction score
Current trainer still works for me, at least partially. Stamina option doesn't work but setting souls and freezing health does. Just fyi.

Emily Townson

Reaction score
can you add o the trainer items id cheat to it please or like the first game Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition trainer?